Why do you force players to do boring puzzles to get acendancy skills?

"
Qiox wrote:

Would be a good point if that was actually what was being talked about in this thread.

Reading comprehension is obviously not your strong suit.
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
I actually began to really enjoy the lab...especially since the past few leagues were so dull...
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Lab is the worst thing theyve added to the game.

I'd literally pay tencent money to remove it. I like to play SSF and if I played a trade league even a free carry wouldnt make me like it.

Its probably my number one reason for not playing leagues longer because i'd like to roll more characters, but ugh doing labs again.
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
Last edited by Ruby_Lux on Jun 16, 2018, 9:03:35 PM
"
crystalwitch wrote:
Because not everyone finds them boring.

Duh.

+1
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Lab is the best thing in PoE.

If you don't like it - you are just bad in it.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Lab is great. Best thing since sliced bread. :)
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Oh, that dead horse again... Labyrinth is nightmare for every evasion based characters with no/small life regain. For heavy armored chars with good life regain or even glass cannons with massive damage (to oneshot Izaro) and movement speed ~120 it's trivial breeze. It was, it is and will be like that, regardless off players whining.

But when It comes to trials on maps… come on, it’s incursion “be extremely quick or be dead” league, where almost every character is clear speed based. But even if somebody is slow, there is simple solution for trials. Prophecies: Lost maps and The dream trial. First one is very common and gives 5 crappy T1 maps, second can grand trial.

Rest is simple. Take T1 map (beach is the best, nut graveyard is also acceptable). Transmute it with orb of transmutation, result doesn’t matter, unless it’s some reflect thing or temporal chains, then roll it. Obtain 2 quicksilver flasks with 70% movement speed. Open map, then use flask, run as fast as possible, don’t kill anything, unless you need to refill flasks, just look for trial (even if The dream trial did not turned on).

This way you can run approximately 60 maps per hour. Yes, boring, but allows to complete whole trials within 2-3 hours, even SSF.
GGG has rarely demonstrated the ability to revisit broken or widely criticized content, when it is more profitable to pump out new shiny things to distract people.

You think Tencent is going to do better?

Pfffffffft.
Wash your hands, Exile!
I dont understand how people like traps, its an arpg game not pitfall.

They are probably really weird
"
Chadwixx wrote:
I dont understand how people like traps, its an arpg game not pitfall.

They are probably really weird

It's not that we like traps, it's just that we don't bitch about them, accept their challenge and move on with our lives. There's a clear difference between that and liking traps.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info