Why do you force players to do boring puzzles to get acendancy skills?

Seems like the acendancy skills is the end game, the thing you strive to get to start your end game fun. But you require players to do those boring mini-game puzzles in order to get them?

That is stupid. Why would I ever want to do a boring puzzle in a hack n slash game.
Can you please come to your senses and remove the requiement or make them more in line of the general game core.
www.graffiticreator.net
Last bumped on Jun 19, 2018, 10:16:46 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Cut the fat.

Make ascendancy points RNG drop, like exalts.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Still working on the trials myself. One more to go. I figure another 100 or so maps will do the trick.
Because not everyone finds them boring.

Duh.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Because you get to be op af in the game? Small price to pay to be OP I mean really.
Toss a ccin to your WITCHER?
Lab is fine for the rewards if you want farm it, but cancer to do on every single character four fucking times.
Hiding progression behind RNG is a fuckboy move. Hoping to find the trial you need or a cap vial for your pantheon is complete and utter horseshit, of course people will continue to textually fellate GGG no matter what though.
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
It's less of a puzzle and more of a pattern recognition test which uses the same skill set as dealing with bosses or any common monster.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Slizzered wrote:
Hiding progression behind RNG is a fuckboy move. Hoping to find the trial you need or a cap vial for your pantheon is complete and utter horseshit, of course people will continue to textually fellate GGG no matter what though.

Would be a good point if that was actually what was being talked about in this thread.
Think it is... in a way. The map trials fit the description nicely.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info