After 100+ whispers

I just tried 10 - 20 whispers to get a WHITE T13 map and still can't get the map that i want ... This trading system sucks as hell lel
Trading still sucks
Last edited by Hynova on Jun 18, 2018, 5:05:52 PM
"
I just tried 10 - 20 whispers to get a WHITE T13 map and still can't get the map that i want ... This trading system sucks as hell lel

Use the dam active search and PM people fast and you will get your map. Pay what they are listed for. Don't be cheap.

I never failed to buy a map I need.

You suck at using the trading system properly. The trading system is just fine - well a bit lagged this league but otherwise fine.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
"
Bone2flesh wrote:
"

Use the dam active search and PM people fast and you will get your map. Pay what they are listed for. Don't be cheap.

You suck at using the trading system properly. The trading system is just fine - well a bit lagged this league but otherwise fine.

We don’t suck at using the trading system, the trading system sucks for being used...

I specifically don’t use the trading system simply because it is soooo inconvinient... sure you CAN get around it and make a trade, but if it was automated it would be the exact same as it is, but without the wait times and spam messages... simply put a price on an item and when someone clicks buy, it disappears from your stash and is replaced with currency. It’s not a hard concept....

I don’t trade at all in Poe because of this issue that could be easily fixed
"
"
Bone2flesh wrote:
"

We don’t suck at using the trading system, the trading system sucks for being used...

I specifically don’t use the trading system simply because it is soooo inconvinient... sure you CAN get around it and make a trade, but if it was automated it would be the exact same as it is, but without the wait times and spam messages... simply put a price on an item and when someone clicks buy, it disappears from your stash and is replaced with currency. It’s not a hard concept....

I don’t trade at all in Poe because of this issue that could be easily fixed

Your narrow minded view on what an automated system would do is not at all surprising.

Yes fast trades would be the immediate effect.

It will also cause the following:

- People will stop playing as much and sit in front of an NPC speculating the market, flipping.
- Success in POE would become snipping that godlike item a noob posted cheap
- The economy will be flooded with every item people think of listing. Prices would drop insanely.
- You will not be able to ever sell that average piece and get a few chaos.
- People will list everything (no reason not to) and the market will be flooded and ruined.
- It will make my and many other supporter's Premium Tabs useless. Yes a very valid reason and something that GGG would have to be very careful about how they would handle. You don't fuck with someone's purchases.
- Basement dwellers would be denied the little excuse they had to say a HI WTB X and a TY!afterwards. Think of them bro.

All in all an automated trading system would bring way more harm than good to this type of game and especially POE. It's really no hard to think about it logically and see why.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
Whilst it is true, that the item progression already is too fast, it is imo also true, that trading for REPLACABLE and CONSUMABLE items like currency, essences and maps is way more timeconsuming and annoying than buying a toptier highvalue item. Maps, Essences and currencyorbs are not the culprits though for the fast item progression. The easy accessible 6L t1 unique is.

Therefore imo trading for gear and trading for replacable and consumable items should be separated and treated differently. Trading for gear should be harder than it currently is, trading for replacable and consumable items should be easier.
dedadadadedoodoodoo is all i want to say to you
I think you all should check out the Xbox trade-board, if for no other reason, to see how good you have it on PC.

Short version is, imagine all the current problems you have, but it's also hard as hell to find anything you want and very few items have prices listed.

Careful what you wish for, GGG can make it worse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info