#funtrading
#notoauctionhouse
#gottaseetheseshinymicrotransactionarmorsetswhentrading
Last bumped on Jun 21, 2018, 8:36:25 AM
Here is what you have to do

-ignore the beginning of the list, go towards the middle
-check for people who listed their offer 1-2 hours ago
-whisper

Now this doesn't guarantee that they'll respond, trading for maps is a dirty job, but the chances are improved.
For some reason the sytem takes forever to update already sold items. Sold a flask last day and still got messages for it 3-4 hours later. Overall i received 20-30 whispers for an alrady sold flask. No wonder people stop replying.

Activate the search for new items, best way to get something imho.
Last edited by neglience on Jun 16, 2018, 1:39:04 PM
GGG does an "uber facepalm" with trading system that is super "failure to communicate".
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
So these people that are not answering you, are they price fixing? which is what people usually claim when this happens.

So you get an AH and then these people can't ignore you...yay, maps

But that isn't what will happen, they will start manipulating the AH, they will get a good few maps then start pricing high then undercut to lower prices to the point they will buy them then set the price they want and anything listed under that THEY will buy up before you or anyone else manages to.

I swear to fuck it's like you guys have never played a game with an AH and never seen how it gets abused.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Jun 16, 2018, 1:50:58 PM
As long as I can at least buy a map, i am good.
And as for price fixing - I can use it to my ad antage later to sell maps i get for a fixed price.

Gooooood luck at starting a pricefixing company at T1 Graveyard map.. for example :D
Yeah!

But if I get spammed for buying it for 1 alch (one) I just mute this spammer for me.
Really, this needs to be fixed. Some maps just don`t drop for weird reasons, and they are junk maps anyway, no one even bother to sell em. Seriously automated map shop is urgently needed.

Its simple.
Number of maps growing but trade system and map acquiring system stay not even the same, it even got worse. This is double hit.
Price fixing is done to promote the RMT sites they make real money from. GGG has no way to stop the bots and no way to shut down rmt sites. Sad but true.

But maps are usually too low in price for most sellers to justify the time it takes to stop playing a build to respond to whispers. Even worse is the fact that a seller may slightly under price an item just to sell it fast and then get hit with 100s of whispers over the next couple of hours because pos.trade is 3rd party and not an in-game function. Thus their database is not getting updated often enough to remove the sold item. Sellers can't respond to a 100+ whispers if they want to do anything else in PoE like play a build. GGG is stubbornly/stupidly/too lazy to fix the trade mechanics. There doesn't need to be an AH in PoE (and PoE will never have one unless Tencent forces GGG to do it) for there to be a higher level of buyer/seller communication. I put in my 2 cents suggesting that a separate phone and Windows app be written for sellers to be alerted to a WTB request and conduct the sale without needing to stop playing or even while AFK from the game, you know... playing "real life".
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Jun 16, 2018, 3:49:32 PM
Problem: You're trying to buy a single map. Try buying 50.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jun 16, 2018, 3:52:10 PM
You can buy more than 1. Search for the name of the seller and ask for all the maps, they'll usually be at the same price. Its easier now because of the exact currency option.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info