Does uber izaro ignore MoM or something?

I just got oneshotted from full with ~3300 hp, ~800 unreserved mana, fortify, and kintsugi buff active by izaros ranged reave-looking attack.

Unbuffed izaro btw
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Last edited by Legatus1982 on Jun 16, 2018, 9:42:27 AM
Last bumped on Jun 18, 2018, 2:37:34 AM
Sounds like a crit, but also about what i'd expect for a wave-slash I think its around 6k if he's dual wielding for a crit, around 4.5k base.

So unlucky but possible I think
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Jun 16, 2018, 9:47:48 AM
sorry but 3.3k hp and 800 mana? that aint enough by a long shot

try again with 5 if not 6k hp and 1600/2k manna
with what you have you should barely suffice lower tier mapping needs even with fort and kints
"
uffert wrote:

with what you have you should barely suffice lower tier mapping needs even with fort and kints

Just started lower mapping, new character. Didn't really think I'd have to be doing fucking t16 maps to avoid 1shot from uber izaro.

I was able to do a T9 map without even the kintsugi and a little less life, idk why uber izaro is doing more damage than T9 map bosses.
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Last edited by Legatus1982 on Jun 16, 2018, 10:26:19 AM
"
Legatus1982 wrote:

Just started lower mapping, new character. Didn't really think I'd have to be doing fucking t16 maps to avoid 1shot from uber izaro.

I was able to do a T9 map without even the kintsugi and a little less life, idk why uber izaro is doing more damage than T9 map bosses.

He does way more, depending on day and buffs he can hit way harder than t15 bosses. There were cases when he one shotted dudes with 7k hp. Some of his attacks are meant to be avoided and thats all there is to it.
And there are days where you get Wombo-Combo’d by him and his Goddess.
Nothing like the good ol’Slash n Dash while getting hit by Fireballs
"
Legatus1982 wrote:
"
uffert wrote:

in terms of raw dmg, uber izaro without buffs is something like t14-t15 boss. With buffs he comes close to guardians in terms of damage, so thats not really strange. What makes him easier is that there are no map mods there. So there you have it.
If its izaro from uber lab then its no surprise. 6k hp can survive and still no guarantee if crit.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
If 6k hp isn't guaranteed survival then idk how people do uber izaro in HC. You can't realistically get more than 6k life without kaoms.

I tried to buffer my life pool with MoM, fortitude, and kintsugi buff and still got oneshotted through essentially 4100 life. That's 4100 / 0.6 or ~6800 damage. It's an evasion char so while there was no armor mitigation, a crit sounds impossible since he would have to roll his crit against my evasion and evasion has an entropy rule, which should make it mathematically impossible to be a crit.

IDK what else I'm supposed to do realistically, you can't always be avoiding everything, sometimes the network lags and you have to eat a hit.

I'll maybe try uber lab again once I've finished up my build with a bigger life pool and some more life on gear but it's kind of a dumb mechanic. This is a physical attack and not a spell right?
-----
Bug Fixes:
Last edited by Legatus1982 on Jun 16, 2018, 11:37:39 AM
"
Legatus1982 wrote:
If 6k hp isn't guaranteed survival then idk how people do uber izaro in HC. You can't realistically get more than 6k life without kaoms.

I tried to buffer my life pool with MoM, fortitude, and kintsugi buff and still got oneshotted through essentially 4100 life. That's 4100 / 0.6 or ~6800 damage. It's an evasion char so while there was no armor mitigation, a crit sounds impossible since he would have to roll his crit against my evasion and evasion has an entropy rule, which should make it mathematically impossible to be a crit.

IDK what else I'm supposed to do realistically, you can't always be avoiding everything, sometimes the network lags and you have to eat a hit.

I'll maybe try uber lab again once I've finished up my build with a bigger life pool and some more life on gear but it's kind of a dumb mechanic. This is a physical attack and not a spell right?

u can avoid him 100% of the time if u dont panic since all his attacks are slow and if you know what you are doing u can do uber izaro with 1k life, cuz u just wont get hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info