[3.7] 13 Curse Occultists support

At this point, when we have Vixen's Entrapment and thus don't need to reserve mana with Blasphemy, isn't it worth just ditching all aura nodes and go fully into ES/CI?

That is currently the plan for my curse support and i find i can get a good amount of ES even with Dying Breath and your other key items listen.
"
RGnack wrote:
At this point, when we have Vixen's Entrapment and thus don't need to reserve mana with Blasphemy, isn't it worth just ditching all aura nodes and go fully into ES/CI?

That is currently the plan for my curse support and i find i can get a good amount of ES even with Dying Breath and your other key items listen.

Yeah you could, the only reason I do this is so I can use auras to be more supporty, things like discipline, haste, and puritys, can offer a lot to a party, I wouldn't recommend CI as we are easily able to get 75 chaos res and enough life to be able to handle any chaos damage, but I never wanted people to follow my build exactly the way I do it, if you find something works better or more enjoyable for you please do that.
Love this build concept. Should shoot to re make this for the next league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info