[3.5] Ghoulish Overkill! Zombie+Skeleton Baron build

Hello all the bigest issu i have with the build is the spectre, they are so week in map T4/5 i loos all spectre first mob pack ...
Very nice build, spent 50 regrets and playing it right now.
I have a question about Purity of Elements. Do I need it even if I have a lot of resistances already? Will the minions die too fast on bosses without it?

Just killed Elder super easy.
Last edited by Mormega on Dec 18, 2018, 6:22:29 PM
"
Mcfly052 wrote:
Hello all the bigest issu i have with the build is the spectre, they are so week in map T4/5 i loos all spectre first mob pack ...
Make sure to resummon your specters at least once in a map once you have gotten them from their respective zones. If you haven't resummoned them inside a map they will have the same stats as they did in their act 1 zones. If you have done this and they are still dying check to see that your Desecrate gem you are using to make corpses is at least over the level of the zone you're in.

"
Mormega wrote:
I have a question about Purity of Elements. Do I need it even if I have a lot of resistances already? Will the minions die too fast on bosses without it?

Purity of Elements isn't mandatory if you have the resistances personally to support not running it. Your zombies will be slightly squishier and I wouldn't recommend tackling Guardian tier or above maps without it. You can easily replace it with Vitality (if MoM build), Haste(if non-MoM) or Hatred (if non-MoM)
"
Mormega wrote:

It *can* be dropped, however, I expect you'll find that it's pretty useful.
Thanks for the answers!

Bought a cheap Watcher's Eye that gives bonus when using Clarity and Purity of Elements so I guess I'll keep using it.

Is Severed in Sleep the "best" budget weapon to use?
I've been using a The Scourge on a MoM version of the build.
I still didn't reach 1200 STR, 37 points away >_>
Spoiler
Last edited by Mormega on Dec 20, 2018, 1:19:13 AM
"
Mormega wrote:
Thanks for the answers!

Bought a cheap Watcher's Eye that gives bonus when using Clarity and Purity of Elements so I guess I'll keep using it.

Is Severed in Sleep the "best" budget weapon to use?
I've been using a The Scourge on a MoM version of the build.
I still didn't reach 1200 STR, 37 points away >_>
Spoiler
Yes, if you are missing the last bit of strength you need your cheapest options are severed in sleep and/or a delve crafted rare weapon with the Bound fossil.
Thanks again for the answer. Fixed my strength problem with Severed in Sleep, a +40 STR The Baron and rolled better STR in one of my rings, sitting on 1205 strength now.

Did my second Elder and got a nice double wrath jewel. Once it sells I'll see what can I do to get the best gear possible for this build.

Hi everybody,
I think you missed nice budget weapon to level: Earendel's Embrace Grinning Fetish

Question to the experts: I'm on 64 level now and it's my first char in POE so I don't have much chaos orbs to spare for Guardian stuff. What replacement do you recommend for this skill? My zombies are doing fine, they're not dying, but sometimes I do, so something boosting my survivability would be nice.

Already got 847 str, life 2782 and:

and all recommended jewels in tree (not best quality, only the ones I can afford right now). Now im gathering Chaos for cheap Astramentis amulet and leveling up to do 3rd labyrinth.

Any adivces or suggestions? Or just level up to 100 to finish passives and then see what happens? I'm aware of missing 1k str for life leech from Baron - that's why I'm farming for amulet :)
Last edited by Trollxp on Dec 21, 2018, 6:14:07 PM
After that Astramentis I think you really should get some rings that have some life on them.
"
Trollxp wrote:
Hi everybody,
I think you missed nice budget weapon to level: Earendel's Embrace Grinning Fetish

Question to the experts: I'm on 64 level now and it's my first char in POE so I don't have much chaos orbs to spare for Guardian stuff. What replacement do you recommend for this skill? My zombies are doing fine, they're not dying, but sometimes I do, so something boosting my survivability would be nice.

Already got 847 str, life 2782 and:

and all recommended jewels in tree (not best quality, only the ones I can afford right now). Now im gathering Chaos for cheap Astramentis amulet and leveling up to do 3rd labyrinth.

Any adivces or suggestions? Or just level up to 100 to finish passives and then see what happens? I'm aware of missing 1k str for life leech from Baron - that's why I'm farming for amulet :)
I have mentioned Earandel's a couple of times throughout the pages. but it's easy to miss so that's okay. If you're looking for more tankyness you'll want to change your gloves to SHaper's Touch and pick up the Mind Over Matter keystone and the three nodes behind it. That will give you a giant amount of damage mitigation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info