[3.5] Ghoulish Overkill! Zombie+Skeleton Baron build

OMG!! What a chest!!!
I havent gotten any chest that i could get +1 to max zombies yet. Cheapest i see right now is 10 ex :/
By the way, can anyone give me tips which pantheons i should pick?
"
reimo90 wrote:
I havent gotten any chest that i could get +1 to max zombies yet. Cheapest i see right now is 10 ex :/
By the way, can anyone give me tips which pantheons i should pick?
You don't get +1 maximum zombies, you craft it on using Catarina's "Headstones" crafting bench once she has reached level 6. It costs 1 chaos and requires an open prefix.

You're looking at around 30-50 chaos. Plus 1 for Catarina to craft the mod.

When you're searching for chests make sure you look for at least 30 strength(or %str if you want to find elder) and I'd recommend 100+ "psuedo" maximum life.. Then just make sure it has an open prefix for crafting and you're good. Or you can buy a white/uncorrupted 6 link and try to roll your own Str+Life+Open Prefix chest.

As far as Pantheon is concerned I would recommend either Brine King (prevents stun locks) or Solaris (with Shadow of the Vaal captured to reduce crit damage taken) for major gods. Minor gods it's either Soul of Shakari or Soul of Rhyslatha. I recommend Shakari for most things and Rhyslatha for Lab farming/pushing. Although I personally just sit on Rhyslatha to make my life easier instead of worry about switching back and forth.
Last edited by TokeMcBong on Jun 30, 2018, 10:03:57 PM
"
imoix wrote:
OMG!! What a chest!!!

I for sure like it. However, don't be fooled into thinking it's mandatory for the build. It's very near your BiS chest, though.

You can 100% get by on a chest with 5 or 6-Links (honestly, I ran with zombies in my helmet and skeletons in my boots for quite a while, just doing 4-Links. Yellow maps are 100% possible this way, and relatively easy)
Other things I'd recommend, before hitting red maps:
30+ flat strength
80+ flat life (My buddy Toke suggests 100+ pseudo life, where it takes the 15 life you'd get from 30+ strength on it, but I think that's overkill)
Maybe some resistances, if you need them?
Flat Mana is nice, but don't get too hung up on it, as it's a prefix, and will make it harder to find a chest with an open prefix to craft zombies onto.
Last edited by Orangeuglad on Jul 1, 2018, 1:25:22 AM
Which are the recommended lab enchants for every pieces?
Like balanced between dps and survivavility..
"
imoix wrote:
Which are the recommended lab enchants for every pieces?
Like balanced between dps and survivavility..
I recommend focusing on survival as DPs is a non-issue for this build.

Helm - Stone Golem buff effect is best. Gives you another 150 life per second.

Gloves - none, instead go for a % increased maximum life corruption.

Boots - 2% life and Mana Regen if you were hit recently.

This being said, corruptions are probably your best bet.

Helm - if you can get it +2 duration gems with +1 all skills would be the best double corrupt for DPS. Maximum life % and +2 duration gems would be best for survival.

Gloves - enfeebled on hit + %maximum life is the best double corrupt for gloves.

Boots - the enchant is best here. Second best would be a %maximum life increase with anything useful as the second corrupt.

Every other slot you're looking for a %life corruption as long as it doesn't drop you below a strength breakpoint. (1000, 1200, 1500 or 1800.)
MY fourth Elder is a T14 Elder deathless offcourse.Also dropped my 3rd Eye :D. It is a good one!

T14 Elder deathless video: https://youtu.be/qmjwI5ZZzD0
T14 Eradicator deathless video:https://youtu.be/Jmf63FKqfUg***
***(yeah Eradicator, T14, the lightning guardian t14 deathless problem?)
The rest t14 guardians were done deathless too but I won't even bother post them.
So I am pretty much done with Elder, I will keep farming him for xp and loot offcourse but;
My next goal is Shaper deathless, and the bigger goal is all Shapper guardians deathless no matter how insane the map modes. I mean mods like monster 40% increased life + boss 40% increased life + boss 25% more damage+ elemntal weakness + 105% more lightning damage ... crazy shit like that deathless.
I have something on my mind which I will test this week and post it if it works. If it works requires only 5 different nodes in tree and kazoom!
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Jul 1, 2018, 6:23:44 PM
Phoenix with 109% of damage as extra cold damage mod deathless:
klik me pl0x
"
Spacecom wrote:
Phoenix with 109% of damage as extra cold damage mod deathless:
klik me pl0x

So nicee!! Good job on there! Could you describe how do you have your AGuardian setup and equipment? Thinking of trying it out on end game.

Cheers.
"
imoix wrote:

So nicee!! Good job on there! Could you describe how do you have your AGuardian setup and equipment? Thinking of trying it out on end game.
Cheers.

Nothing ground breaking nor anything that makes a big deal.I just had animated guardian lvl20 from previous summoner and free slots in boots so I added it. Made it immortal with empower lvl3.

Currently my Animated guardian has :

My secondary links are not finished as I level other gems in them. I strongly recomend CwdT lvl1(or higher) + Enfeeble lvl5 (or higher).Also spell totem + Vulnerability curse lvl20 for bosses only or whatever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info