Why I Avoid Others

I hit up 820, selling essence of delirium release for the challenge for 10c (figured it was fair, i paid 70c last league). No answer. Instead of wasting it, I fill the group and just ask for donations.

I get absolutely spammed with PM's, fill the group, they run into portal and release the mob. Take the essence that dropped, and all leave the group faster than they could've said thanks.. if they had said thanks.. or tipped a few wisdom scrolls.

Good game guys.
Last edited by frenzul on Jun 15, 2018, 3:13:59 PM
Last bumped on Jun 18, 2018, 5:34:17 AM
personally I like otters

I dont see any any key!
Personally I don't "avoid" people just because there are assholes amongst them but each to their own.
Remember... just because you can, doesn't mean you should.
It takes a lot of fortitude to be a nice person in the ocean of asshats that is the internet. I personally will offer things up for free, but only when the asshats can't take something from me (like an essence). An example being Abaxoth, or the league achievement(s) shrine, or whatever -- you lose nothing in sharing those.
Last edited by Nubatron on Jun 15, 2018, 8:18:31 PM
SSF

Otters are a delightful lot.

frenzul, you threw a handful of hot chips and got seagulls. Yes, it sucks not to be appreciated, and if that bummed you out so much maybe avoid doing giveaways for a while.

I also hope the essence was on an oceanside tileset.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
The other day a seagull stole a chicken nugget from my partner's hand. She was using said hand to gesticulate, as she often does being an animate speaker.

I don't know how this relates but fucking seagulls, man.

Ha! Nothing a little music can't help:

https://youtu.be/U9t-slLl30E

"
鬼殺し wrote:

Oh, bless you. These guys deliver, as always.

Not really as a result of this event but certainly not discouraged by it, here is what I believe might be the GF's favourite song. NSFW, but if you're at work watching videos linked on a game forum, you deserve to be fired anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO-OpFjHRbE

__

Back on topic: people=shit

The delivery in that is great, made me laugh out loud.

"A seagull’s a bird that scabs hot chips,
And there's only one bird that's scabbier than this - "

That loungey on-topic and grungy ibis garbage gunkdom makes me think of this:

people ain't no good
Last edited by erdelyii on Jun 16, 2018, 12:37:12 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:
SSF

Do yourself a favour. Don't look at the season ladders. Especially don't compare Incursion, SSF Incursion, HC Incursion and SSF HC Incursion.

I NEVER looked there. I have literally NO INTEREST in those kind of ladders, rankings, etc. And i never will. I just dont care. About that.

But every time i see someone whining like this - i recommend to try SSF, its a new freshy experience when You need to work with what You find and what You have NOT wanting. It teaches humility. And this virtue (gem?) is very scarce in todays satanic world.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info