People disconnecting while entering hideout

Sup guys,

the following problem occured to me or even more to the persons who tried to join my hideout:

Person X joins group for trading, tries to enter my hideout and gets disconnected.
A few persons tried this a few more times and disconnected every single time so we decided we're taking their hideouts to trade. No problem here for me trying to join their hideouts.

Since Incursion start this happend 2-3 dozen times already. I've recognized that it happens quite often to people with russian names (no clue if this is any helpful)..
People on my friendslist/guild had no issue yet at joining my hideout.

Crashreport:

Ill try to provide more informations from the players who disconnect. The last players did not respond on any other questions though..
Last bumped on Oct 17, 2018, 12:56:51 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
got the same problem here
+1

no fix atm?
+1
GGG can't do anything about it.

If it's an issue for you, I guess the only solutions are either changing your gateway to something else in Europe, or changing hideout settings and not allowing party members to join your hideout, so you go to theirs - but the latter will be more a hassle than a convenience...
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
This happens ALL THE TIME to me. At least 2-3 times daily.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info