The Malachai Armour Set

That armor is horrible looking, barely any effort or love was shown in it's design.

Your slipping, GGG. At that price too, I aint buying that crap.
Last edited by raysuko on Jun 15, 2018, 1:03:00 PM
Lazy design, so uninspiring, resembles nothing of malachai. Screams give me money for zero effort.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Crass and perfect. :)

Thank you. X)

P.S. My condolences. I actually can imagine a shred of the betrayal you must feel. And while I also feel I would have predicted it and never put myself in your position in the first place, that doesn't mean the suffering should exist. I'm universally anti-pain.

I'm close to uninstalling myself but only because of the game itself. I'm addicted, yes, but the drug is losing its potency and rehab looks a little better a little more often these days. X)
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
I really like that this one is not cluttered with effects.
Not exactly what I am looking for my chars but the direction is right.
Please give us more "pure" MTX. :)
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
Doesn't look like Malachai and it's overpriced.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
A lot of whiners, gosh, I like it!
"
Midkraft wrote:
looks good, the healm seems a bit off to me, cant really put my finger on why though.

?
REMINDS ME OF LORD ZEDD
I had to think who malachai was after seeing that. My brain couldnt place that look with any boss. Might as well say the Chaos set is Malachai set too since they are both red. I'm going with ant man too.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 17, 2018, 7:59:18 AM
I like the general look of the set (has sort of an attack on titan vibe?). I'm kind of disappointed that the eyeballs don't animate like in Belly of the Beast tileset, that would have been badass.

In before they unveil the Malachai "portal effect" which almost has to be a giant clenching sphincter... we've seen his interior decorating skills lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info