i need to vent

"
BokkoTheBunny wrote:
"
Jauron wrote:
With an average of 3 months in a temp league I just don't understand why 6-link needs to continue to be this hard. Even if it cost 1000 fuse from vendor it's still A LOT of fuse to save and on Xbox, buying them is a huge pain.

I can't agree with this, Xbox is essentially the same game. There is nothing stopping you from farming six sockets as fast as a PC player other than inventory management being slower.

We don't need the game changed to be more accessible. I spent easily over 2000 (I usually just sell them) fusings since the start of harbinger on many a chest price and finally got my six pink this league and it felt amazing one of the best most memorable moments in gaming for me.

Having it be easier would take that aspect of the game away and it's something this game offers that nothing else really does the same way.

Besides if you are playing a "good" build five link is plenty six link is luxury and supposed to be a Chase goal for your build.

K. Lets go back to Beta and all the bullshit that happened back then like getting one shot 3 zones in and having to grind the docks for weeks. I mean it was an accomplishment back then to get to 70, doesn't mean I prefer it to be difficult to get to mid game.

In Beta you had to have forum shops and trading involved hunting through forums and that shit was still better than what we have on Xbox today.

I've had a 6 link every league, my sense of self satisfaction doesn't come from buying shit or mindless grinding so I can say one time I didn't. The trade market closes doors, it doesn't open them and I don't have 40 hours a week to put into a game who's platform I play on is an afterthought to GGG.

Nobody in our community ever seems to be happy.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
End of last season 4 fusings got me my first 6l ever and it sold 5 times the price I paid. It was that one armor that's auto 6 sockets and 78% all resists
Nice dude.
I got the 6l after 4k fuse.

Woo.

:(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info