fuck this game

FUCK IT
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
Last edited by rangerDangerr on Jun 14, 2018, 5:45:37 PM
Last bumped on Jun 20, 2018, 12:27:35 AM
UNLUCKY DUDE
better luck next time!!!
Ouch!

And thus my plan of attempting a lucky six link bites the dust for another couple of leagues ....

Back to trying to save up 1500 fusings.
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
Last edited by AnExile_onthePath on Jun 14, 2018, 8:19:36 PM
same here dude, gonna have to save up another 1500 lol. unlucky dude indeed.
With an average of 3 months in a temp league I just don't understand why 6-link needs to continue to be this hard. Even if it cost 1000 fuse from vendor it's still A LOT of fuse to save and on Xbox, buying them is a huge pain.

I'm actually at 3500 fuses now and no 6l. Starting to become slightly irritated at this point. Doesn't really make me want to play the game at all. Very discouraging.
"

I'm actually at 3500 fuses now and no 6l. Starting to become slightly irritated at this point. Doesn't really make me want to play the game at all. Very discouraging.

Can't you just raise your Vorici and get the guaranteed 6 link for 1500 fusings?

-David
Yes David, I could. But I'm in too deep. There's no going back from where I've gone.

There is only darkness.

Only pain.
Nice,

You should continue to spend all your fusings. Do it for science. There's a Pathofexilologist somewhere waiting for the final number of fusings spent.

-David

"
Jauron wrote:
With an average of 3 months in a temp league I just don't understand why 6-link needs to continue to be this hard. Even if it cost 1000 fuse from vendor it's still A LOT of fuse to save and on Xbox, buying them is a huge pain.

I can't agree with this, Xbox is essentially the same game. There is nothing stopping you from farming six sockets as fast as a PC player other than inventory management being slower.

We don't need the game changed to be more accessible. I spent easily over 2000 (I usually just sell them) fusings since the start of harbinger on many a chest price and finally got my six pink this league and it felt amazing one of the best most memorable moments in gaming for me.

Having it be easier would take that aspect of the game away and it's something this game offers that nothing else really does the same way.

Besides if you are playing a "good" build five link is plenty six link is luxury and supposed to be a Chase goal for your build.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info