[NERFED] The VMS Rocket | Crazy Damage | Kill while Moving | Featured in BoTW!

"
Xx__bush__xX wrote:
Hey there! Quick question : The Shackles of the wretched wouldn’t ruin the concept of the build by cannot be ignited after being ignited recently? Or this effect works only at the ignites caused by the environment?
Also the temp chains in the gloves is used for longer VMS duration?

That's a good question. I didn't even notice that mod haha.

So now that I'm looking at it... It actually helps the build against monster ignites(assuming you run into a monster with dangerous ignites...). Ignites generally last for 4 seconds. This mod means once you get ignited you can't be ignited again for 3 seconds which means if you get ignited by a weak ignite(say the damage from eye of innocence), a random mob can't overwrite that weak ignite with a stronger one. You'll still be permanently ignited in combat because there's a 1 second window between the end of the shackles immunity and the end of the ignite duration in which one of your many eye of innocence procs will ignite you again via Mokou's 25% chance to be ignited.

The temp chains in the gloves is used for longer durations on everything. VMS is of course the most important but it also makes it easier to sustain permanent immortal call, lengthens the effects of your flasks, and lengthens the effects of phase run. In my current coward's legacy version, it's a 3x duration multiplier so my quicksilver lasts 18 seconds, my VMS lasts 30 seconds, my IC lasts 9 seconds, and my phase runs last 11 seconds without any frenzy charges consumed.
This build looks really awesome but I am having a super hard time getting through the game. I am constantly dying so I must be doing something wrong early on, any tips for surviving the leveling phase?
"
Kopachi wrote:
This build looks really awesome but I am having a super hard time getting through the game. I am constantly dying so I must be doing something wrong early on, any tips for surviving the leveling phase?

So the Abberath’s Hooves with damage supports will kill all white/magic mobs up to blood aquaducts. It’ll even take down bosses well until level 40-50ish.

For resists, I recommend an all res string of servitude and a gold rim. You only need another 20-30 all res to max out after the first Kitava penalty with those two. You can get life on the other slots. There are some seriously crazy incursion mod leveling items so it should be no issue.

Once you hit blood aquaducts you can level to 68 in under an hour just running through mobs with abberath’s and phase run then switch into the full build and proceed with the quest line.
do u think this build viable for elementalist for clear?
Elementalist is bad for this build. It won’t provide any defenses, you can’t self curse temp chains without dropping abberath’s so your durations are short, you can’t use impulsa’s for clearing because rat cage is required, you’ll have more damage but that’s meaningless while clearing and damage alone won’t win boss fights with this build because tanking is required.

Juggernaut is the way to go. It gives you your defense and duration. You have 160% increased movespeed and kill packs when you walk through them. You stop to cast once every 15-20 seconds. Clear speed is just fine on jugg. It may not be. KB headhunter tier, but it can still clear T16 UGS in 2-3 minutes which is pretty good.
Hi would self flagellation be worth using on this as a jewel socket?
It’s not going to be better than a well rolled rare damage jewel most of the time since even the cowards legacy version only usually has two curses on you. You can get 19% ones pretty cheap though so it could be a budget option if you don’t need life and res on one of your jewel slots.
Hey man, i just switched to the build, its great!
What do you think about Atziri's Reign as a Jewel?
Sorry for being dense but what is the purpose of self cursing temp chains?
"
What do you think about Atziri's Reign as a Jewel?

Atziri's Reign could be good if you can fit them in. It's an extra second of base duration on VMS per jewel and on the coward's legacy version, that goes up to an extra 2-3(depends on helm enchant) seconds per jewel because of the massive temp chains effect. I have trouble fitting them though as I need all my jewel slots for resists.

"
Sorry for being dense but what is the purpose of self cursing temp chains?

This mod: "Other effects on Cursed enemies expire 40% slower"

This is the only effect of temporal chains that applies if you're a juggernaut or a kaom's roots user. It affects the duration of any timed effect so things like flasks, VMS, phase run, immortal call, poisons, ignites, bleeds, etc... With high enough amounts of curse effect(this is why I like to use coward's legacy), it triples the VMS duration.
Last edited by DichotomousThree on Jun 27, 2018, 11:06:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info