[NERFED] The VMS Rocket | Crazy Damage | Kill while Moving | Featured in BoTW!

Can someone with more game knowledge explain the purpose of Elemental Overload? Obviously this is more damage but my version only has 6.65% crit chance in path of building, how often will this damage buff actually be up? Or am I just missing a specific gem/jewel/interaction???
"
Kabuto05 wrote:
Can someone with more game knowledge explain the purpose of Elemental Overload? Obviously this is more damage but my version only has 6.65% crit chance in path of building, how often will this damage buff actually be up? Or am I just missing a specific gem/jewel/interaction???

I have 5% and EO is always active :D
Life is too short to not be a big titty anime girl
Last edited by Karas2112 on Oct 10, 2018, 10:35:18 AM
Hello,
I want to thank Vesuvius for this insanely awsm and complex build, it works on so many levels.
I am playing him as my main this league :)
I have made a few adjustments, since the VMS works perfectly in a 4socket combination i moved it into my helmet, since getting the pseudo six link on a helm seemed rather expensive and difficult (especially together with the Temp chain enchant).
And i moved the Incinerate/Firestorm combo onto 6link in my rats cage.
Also since i noticed i am having mana problems using the Incinerate/Firestorm (which is most the time necessary for boss killing), i linked it together with blood magic support, and it seems to work really great (especially in no mana regen maps, no need to swap out a flask to mana flask).
Also one more thing for curse on hit i linked in Arc as the spell that delivers the curse (seemed like the best option hogs a lot less of performance, compared to lets say glacial cascade or lightning orb).
Also i don't know if it is a good idea but i am using Ice Bite linked into my VMS (probably i should replace it with something like Fire penetration or Efficacy, but i love the shattering sound so much :) )
So here is my current setup:

Last edited by JoSan on Oct 23, 2018, 10:32:11 AM
I tried Ice Bite over Blood Rage and I did not seem to be generating any frenzy charges... Am I not freezing before things die or am I just doing something wrong?
"
Kabuto05 wrote:
I tried Ice Bite over Blood Rage and I did not seem to be generating any frenzy charges... Am I not freezing before things die or am I just doing something wrong?

If you are killing the enemies with the skill that is linked with Ice bite then it should be working.
Do you hear the enemies shattering when you kill them? Cause i had Ice Bite linked into my VMS but i was also using Blood rage, so can't really tell you how effective only Ice Bite would be.

I am also currently trying out a Shield with a mod that gives Socketed gems a lvl 5 CWDT support. And trying to figure out what i could use as it frees up one socket for a skill :)
I found an Intuitive Leap and put it below Pain Attunement and hopped to Overcharged for 8% charges on kill, now I get power and frenzy and don't use bloodrage at all (am trying culling linked to VMS in my green). Can't link this darn armor
"
Kabuto05 wrote:
I found an Intuitive Leap and put it below Pain Attunement and hopped to Overcharged for 8% charges on kill, now I get power and frenzy and don't use bloodrage at all (am trying culling linked to VMS in my green). Can't link this darn armor

Nice one i might try it once i lvlup.
But what do you use instead of Bloodrage then, maybe adding Discharge into the mix instead of bloodrage, to use up the always present charges :D

Also i found ppl selling some Razor of The Seventh Sun with corrupted implicit that increases Area of effect, the one i got was pretty cheap i think 6chaos, seems like a nice upgrade instead of the totaly useless accuracy.
Would this shield work in this build?

This build worked fine for me in delve league thanx alot to the op :) Just killed atziri and elder on a red map with my budget gear. Just missing the belt the flask (since they are too expensive to get on the league) and the helmet enchant from uber lab. Looking forwart to this on standar now to improve and have fun with :)

Keep it up and well done!
Are we a 100% dead build now ? Current patch notes say

"The total amount that you can slow the expiration of an effect on a character through a time-slowing mechanism (such as Temporal Chains) is now capped at 75% from all sources."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info