[NERFED] The VMS Rocket | Crazy Damage | Kill while Moving | Featured in BoTW!

"
Wudy wrote:

running this Build on 4L, spend like 550 chaos to make the 5 Socket Blue but no luck :(.
Anyway thanks for the Build, its fun even on 4L.

One question, why do you use Glacial Cascade for the Curse Setup? im using Vortex, istn it better?.

It doesn't matter, we use temporal chain to reflect curse on you with gloves for 40% longer duration VMS. So Cascade is better becouse more range and can curse faster then vortex.
You don't use Jeweller? :O I spend around 400 jeweller for 5l.
Last edited by Polopiryn on Jun 17, 2018, 10:40:26 AM
That Rat's nest took a bit to get to. I have copied all of your gear except your ring. Anyway you can create a search link for your -8 ring? I am also a little low on light res, might swap my ring out for topaz ring with -8 mana on it. What gear improvements are you going to do after? How can we make this build stronger?

sure i used Vorici but you need 80 (70 + 10) jewellers for one 5 socket "try" and its always Green :(.
it was over 2,2k jewellers and i think i stop here ^^ thats just to expensive,
Are the frenzy charges necessary ? Cant i swap Blood Rage with Phase Run so i have permanent phasing and then manually activate Blood Rage because the duration extends when i kill something so i dont need to recast it ?

EDIT: KK im clearly retarded... Frenzy charges increase duration so thats ofc dumb nvm ^^
Last edited by LeAndroPlayZ on Jun 17, 2018, 12:44:40 PM
"
enasniddg77 wrote:
That Rat's nest took a bit to get to. I have copied all of your gear except your ring. Anyway you can create a search link for your -8 ring? I am also a little low on light res, might swap my ring out for topaz ring with -8 mana on it. What gear improvements are you going to do after? How can we make this build stronger?

Gear improvements I'd like to get:
- 6 link for VMS (will most likely vorici it)
- Extra levels on incinerate/firestorm and VMS (already got the level 21 VMS)
- Corruption on my helm to increase incinerate/firestorm levels.
- Corruption on my boots. Hoping for things like move speed and elemental penetration.
- Quality on my Immolate and CwC gems.
- Level 21 Anger
- Maybe an amulet corruption
- Fire pen anger watcher’s eye
just got to 68 with it and so far so fun :P Now the one quetion i have. any pointer to what gods would be the most useful to upgrade and get powers from? Kinda bad at recognising which gods are the best seeing as i'm quite crap when it comes to understanding mechanics and stuff :P

Other than that nice build and i hope to melt many a map with it! :D
I'm currently using Solaris and Shakari. The former makes AoE's less damaging, the latter helps with Vaal Constructs. I had Lunaris up for a bit but I realized it was pushing my movement speed too far (if you exceed 160%, you get far fewer explosions from Abberath's Fury). If you're a twitchy life flask user like I am, Ryslatha could also be a good choice for minor god.

I've added videos of a clean chimera kill(uses proper strategy) and also a red tier elder kill.
First I apologize for my "translated" English

Congratulations on the build really fun and interesting, much less easy to play than it might seem ....balancing the statistics and the resistance has been very difficult, takes time and investments, is perhaps the most difficult part of the construction of the PNG

I'm still leveling my PNG, and I've noticed two things (which could depend on the non-completion of the lab)

1) mana, has a low regeneration
2) the gear required and very specific, even for non-unique objects

the abberath's boots with enchanters like...... your enchantment exist? :))

to make up for some shortcomings I chose some knots of the different skills, which in my opinion fit well into the build (quick recovery for mana and versatility for stat)

certainly, my gear is still improved, to increase the damage and especially in the duration of vaal molten shell, which is now a bit too low

thanks again, and I will continue to follow this thread with much intrigue for the events...

Im tring to build my character for your build. BUT now I have a question about the way to tragger VMS.
Gluttony can hurt you by Physical Damage when you use a Movement Skill ,like Cyclone. Poacher's Mark also solve your problem of mana. And you can get huge life recover from Unbreakable.
I dont know did you try it, but i think its not a bad idea.
I've added videos of decently executed hydra and shaper kills(shaper is still uploading, will be live in a few minutes).

Regarding gluttony, the way this build is configured, you can get realistically get 60-80 ignites per second in endgame boss fights. That is a massive DPS multiplier that gluttony cannot match. I think you'd also find it hard to even clear trash with gluttony with anything other than flicker strike.

I will try to add some other alternatives for sustaining mana to the guide and make that section more prominent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info