[NERFED] The VMS Rocket | Crazy Damage | Kill while Moving | Featured in BoTW!

oh so thats why xD don't know the mechanics of the stuffs yet. Thanks!!

Super great build! had the most fun on this build on all i have tried so far xD

10/10 would try your other builds
Last edited by Caloyski on Aug 17, 2018, 12:33:18 PM
Im planning on playing this on Delve, how do you think it will perform, with the information we already have?
"
aerotsu wrote:
Im planning on playing this on Delve, how do you think it will perform, with the information we already have?

It's too early to be certain but based on the information so far...

You probably won't be able to get the coward's legacy belt that easily. A helmet enchant and the curse effect clusters can still get you to decent levels of duration through temp chains self curse.

The rat cage might be harder to get in Delve depending on the league mechanics since it's a torment exclusive. Without it the build won't function.

My advice is have a backup plan because while it will be possible, it may be a lot more expensive next time around.
"
"
aerotsu wrote:

It's too early to be certain but based on the information so far...

You probably won't be able to get the coward's legacy belt that easily. A helmet enchant and the curse effect clusters can still get you to decent levels of duration through temp chains self curse.

The rat cage might be harder to get in Delve depending on the league mechanics since it's a torment exclusive. Without it the build won't function.

My advice is have a backup plan because while it will be possible, it may be a lot more expensive next time around.

yea I forgot about coward's legacy being an Incursion item.
guess I'll just go do something else and play it on 3.5

Thanks!
hi thanks for build how can we move fast and clean map like your gife is it about rat cage ? and how can we clean map on low level.
I noticed that on some maps VMS work very very bad or dont work at all. Only I do not understand which modifications affect it. Could you explain this difficulty?
"
I noticed that on some maps VMS work very very bad or dont work at all. Only I do not understand which modifications affect it. Could you explain this difficulty?

Ignite is a status ailment and is what triggers your VMS. Status ailment avoidance is the mod you want to avoid here. In yellow maps it’s 60% less procs, in red maps it’s 90%. This is literally a less damage multiplier for the build so it’s very bad.
deleted
Last edited by JavaMaster on Aug 27, 2018, 4:28:40 PM
check my version which I played on Incursion.

Differences;

* it has almost 3 times more ignite damage
* 2 curses
* a bit more life pool than yours
* more curse effect nodes
* much more life reg.
* much more life leech

https://pastebin.com/KuD3UmJt
Last edited by JavaMaster on Aug 27, 2018, 4:32:20 PM
I don’t think it makes sense to scale ignites on a build that relies on rapid hits to get millions of dps. You’d probably get more dps if you just ignored the effect of ignite altogether and focused on an extra more multiplier like hypothermia.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info