[NERFED] The VMS Rocket | Crazy Damage | Kill while Moving | Featured in BoTW!

Ok I made some personal adjustments for the build I wanted to share.

Im using Sunspite boots because abbaerath is not necessary, the blade vortex stacks are enough to trigger VMS to kill packs and because Sunspite has chance to ignite yourself I can drop mokou's embrace. It gives up to 40% movement speed which is also nice.

That means I can go over 160% MS, so I use one Hotfooted jewel for 15% ms and a razor of the seventh sun corrupted with chance for onslaugh on kill for extra 20% ms.

I also specced into the first MoM node so im constantly out of mana. This allows me to run divination distillate for 5% extra max res with the witch flask nodes and some nice quantity.

Getting a corrupted blood cant be inflicted on you jewel is really good because its the only thing that can kill you outside of big ele/chaos slams.
Last edited by Zerber on Jul 6, 2018, 6:05:12 PM
"
Zerber wrote:
Ok I made some personal adjustments for the build I wanted to share.

Im using Sunspite boots because abbaerath is not necessary, the blade vortex stacks are enough to trigger VMS to kill packs and because Sunspite has chance to ignite yourself I can drop mokou's embrace. It gives up to 40% movement speed which is also nice.

That means I can go over 160% MS, so I use one Hotfooted jewel for 15% ms and a razor of the seventh sun corrupted with chance for onslaugh on kill for extra 20% ms.

I also specced into the first MoM node so im constantly out of mana. This allows me to run divination distillate for 5% extra max res with the witch flask nodes and some nice quantity.

Getting a corrupted blood cant be inflicted on you jewel is really good because its the only thing that can kill you outside of big ele/chaos slams.

How can you sustain single target when VMS is down during bosses?
"
Knuckledust13 wrote:

How can you sustain single target when VMS is down during bosses?

Right now I have a lvl 20 cwdt cremation setup in my 6L helmet, does decent damage.
I dont have a clue if cremation ignites count to "your ignites"

Two -7 rings would make it possible to run incinerate because I dont need mokus.
Last edited by Zerber on Jul 6, 2018, 7:11:16 PM
I have a question for someone with way more game knowledge than me.
Would a VMS with 100% chance to ignite trigger itself through rat cage at the highest possible speed that the server allows?
If that is true it would mean that you do not need any extra ignite triggers as long as the boss does not move.
According to the wiki page for eye of innocence that won't work: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Eye_of_Innocence. There's no citation for it but it is probably true. I can't imagine they'd allow it to self sustain like that. That would likely be more work compared to just preventing it from proccing itself, would stress the servers more, and would be really OP.
Hello, please help! Why I do not work Blade Vortex, Firestorm, Immortal Call, all those skills where there is CwDT (Level 1)? what could be the problem?
Sorry for possible errors! This is Google translate =)

Last edited by KrivetkO_o on Jul 7, 2018, 1:34:14 PM
"
KrivetkO_o wrote:
Hello, please help! Why I do not work Blade Vortex, Firestorm, Immortal Call, all those skills where there is CwDT (Level 1)? what could be the problem?
Sorry for possible errors! This is Google translate =)

Your gems are too high level. CwDT level 1 requires firestorm and blade vortex to be level 8 or lower. For immortal call, it can’t be more than level 3.

The reason for this is cast when damage taken requires the gem it supports to be equal or lower in player level requirements.
alright currently 77 and having a blast. this really picked up once i got my armor in check... 5th socket blue first try and 4 fuse to link working on leveling up and saving up currency for more upgrades. its really fun so far.
Today doing Red Elder I Got "Nebuloch Nightmare Mace".
On the weapon it says: "400 Fire Damage taken per second per endurance charge if you've been hit recently".
Would this weapon work? I know it's not as op as the Eye of Innocence, but with this weapon you could level up your cast when damage taken according to your max endurance charges or something like that.
Correct me if I am wrong.
"
YoloMecSweg wrote:
Today doing Red Elder I Got "Nebuloch Nightmare Mace".
On the weapon it says: "400 Fire Damage taken per second per endurance charge if you've been hit recently".
Would this weapon work? I know it's not as op as the Eye of Innocence, but with this weapon you could level up your cast when damage taken according to your max endurance charges or something like that.
Correct me if I am wrong.

It won't work because that's damage over time and you need to receive a hit for shell to proc. The only items I know of that hit you with damage are scold's bridle, eye of innocence, heartbound loop, and gluttony. Eye of innocence is the best one for this build because you can scale the hit rate to crazy levels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info