Getting Crazy

Hello all,

I started playing on xbox one with the new league and basically i dont know how to make/join public parties or look for the exact equipment in the market.

Regards.
Last bumped on Jun 13, 2018, 3:14:45 PM
For playing / party with other people there are a few ways, but most is controlled through normal Xbox invites.

* Invite from your friends lists. Find their name and press A. Should have an invite drop-drown option, just hit invite to game.

* Try the PoE Xbox club or LFG. Xbox home button > Lb to party > Looking for Group > Choose PoE game. You can post or join from here for pretty much every Xbox game.

* There is an Xbox PoE discord channel. Don't have the link as I have never used it.

* Reddit. There is a PoE sub just for Xbox, but it was pretty dead when I looked at it a few months back.

--------------------------------

For trade board you are pretty limited, but hope this will help some.

1. With trade board up, press X to choose item type (chest, helm, rings, etc..).

2. You can choose a specific type / level or just all.

3. Once you have the board populated with your choice you can narrow it down. Press Left on the D-pad to bring up a keyboard. You can search for whatever stat you are looking for, and you do not need to type the whole word. This will grey out anything that does not have w/e you are searching for. But if you want Maximum life instead of anything that says life (eg. life per second, minion life, etc..) you should use quotes "". Some things you want to search for and what you could type that I use are:

* Life = "mum life" (with quotes!). This will give you maximum life specifically.

* Resistance = res. If you want a specific type just do cold res / fire res / lightn res. You will get some other stuff occasionally, like fire damage to attacks with another resistance.

* Items that only have a price = ~

Most of my searches are just for all of that item type (all boots, all helms, etc...) And a typical search box will look like = "mum life" res int. Anything separated by a space is considered a new word / string to be searched; you can use a comma if you prefer.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
Last edited by Corrison on Jun 13, 2018, 2:20:51 PM
Hi,

"

basically i dont know how to make/join public parties

I've been using the multiplayer tab and creating a "Looking for Group" post or joining with other parties.

"

or look for the exact equipment in the market.

There is a client-side text filter for highlighting key words just go to the market and press LEFT on your Dpad while browsing to set your filter.

-David

Super thanks to you both, imma try this as soon as i get home.

Thanks again.

"
Corrison wrote:
For playing / party with other people there are a few ways, but most is controlled through normal Xbox invites.

* Invite from your friends lists. Find their name and press A. Should have an invite drop-drown option, just hit invite to game.

* Try the PoE Xbox club or LFG. Xbox home button > Lb to party > Looking for Group > Choose PoE game. You can post or join from here for pretty much every Xbox game.

* There is an Xbox PoE discord channel. Don't have the link as I have never used it.

* Reddit. There is a PoE sub just for Xbox, but it was pretty dead when I looked at it a few months back.

--------------------------------

For trade board you are pretty limited, but hope this will help some.

1. With trade board up, press X to choose item type (chest, helm, rings, etc..).

2. You can choose a specific type / level or just all.

3. Once you have the board populated with your choice you can narrow it down. Press Left on the D-pad to bring up a keyboard. You can search for whatever stat you are looking for, and you do not need to type the whole word. This will grey out anything that does not have w/e you are searching for. But if you want Maximum life instead of anything that says life (eg. life per second, minion life, etc..) you should use quotes "". Some things you want to search for and what you could type that I use are:

* Life = "mum life" (with quotes!). This will give you maximum life specifically.

* Resistance = res. If you want a specific type just do cold res / fire res / lightn res. You will get some other stuff occasionally, like fire damage to attacks with another resistance.

* Items that only have a price = ~

Most of my searches are just for all of that item type (all boots, all helms, etc...) And a typical search box will look like = "mum life" res int. Anything separated by a space is considered a new word / string to be searched; you can use a comma if you prefer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info