[3.4]♥ Low Life Poet's Volatile Dead ♥ All Content Down + Videos [Occultist]

The 6L is needed if you want to use a curse on hit on your trigger attack setup with two curses as well as two supports for that attack. You can of course wake it work with fewer links (maybe try to fit in a blasphemy curse somewhere and maybe get rid of purity of ice or something like that). I'm currently on a 5L with two curses, omitting GMP for the time being, as I really don't need to curse non-rare enemies yet (early red tier maps/Delve@~200), and it's not much of a problem. Before that, I had just used a 4L setup with just one curse.
Can't find tree for 3.4. In PoB link only 97 points spent. Can anyone give link or PoB tree?
Could you please update your trees and PoB link? Would appreciate it thanks
PoB should be updated with tree.

https://imgur.com/a/1WwTgWf
Last edited by illyaink on Sep 12, 2018, 7:48:58 AM
Thank you for your updating PoB for 3.4!

Btw, I have a question about Minion Damage nodes.
You take Spiritual Aid and gain Minion Damage as self-cast damage.
But i noticed Heart of Flame nodes are more than it, in addition to 6% fire penetration.

Is there any reason?
I dont understand Volatile Dead mechanics, hope you teach me about it!

https://imgur.com/a/JdmkNmh
Last edited by deshoooooo on Sep 12, 2018, 10:14:44 PM
Why the minion damage nodes? Am i missing something?
The new node Spiritual Aid applies all increases in minion damage to yourself. The nodes themselves are already worth it, and you can then get some additional increased minion damage on stuff like gloves.
I followed the guide and so far I'm doing pretty good.

Is there any room for improvements for my char?

I don't really know how to link my jewels...
i dont understand how we can leech life with the proc leech with the spell angor, if my life is ES, the leech work on ES or not
"
FuRi3n wrote:
i dont understand how we can leech life with the proc leech with the spell angor, if my life is ES, the leech work on ES or not

I don't really understand what you are saying but if you want to leech, get an amulet or watchers eye with fire damage leech

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info