[3.4]♥ Low Life Poet's Volatile Dead ♥ All Content Down + Videos [Occultist]

i got a vaal clarity which helps somewhat with mana sustain, but i guess you do run out of mana if you just hold down the button for 5 secs
Would just like to point out that... the +0.5 Crit Chance from Pure Talent doesn't actually apply to Volatile Dead.

Also what is ur opinion on going Elemental overload?
"
LLY wrote:
Would just like to point out that... the +0.5 Crit Chance from Pure Talent doesn't actually apply to Volatile Dead.

So is there even a point in pure talent?
"
LLY wrote:

Do you have proof? The tooltip damage does up.
"
PUNSHET2 wrote:
i got a vaal clarity which helps somewhat with mana sustain, but i guess you do run out of mana if you just hold down the button for 5 secs

Yeah, Vaal Clarity is the way to go if you have a Clarity Watchers Eye.
Just swapping out the pure talent gem and looking at volatile dead's crit chance shows that pure talent does affect it. So, it is working as intended
hi
i rly like the build. What do u think about mark of the shaper with a good eldar ring?
Isn't it better than 2x not mirrorlike opal's?

other than that what do i have to work on?

[dbLinkedItem id="12430229068"][dbLinkedItem id="12430229071"][dbLinkedItem id="12430229074"][dbLinkedItem id="12430229076"][dbLinkedItem id="12430229079"][dbLinkedItem id="12430229082"][dbLinkedItem id="12430229084"][dbLinkedItem id="12430229086"]
i'm loving the build really fun and powerfull but you say we have to reach 4,65 attack per second.
At lvl 79 the max i can reach is 2.67 with charges on. ¿What am i doing wrong?

Thx for the effort
Agreed this build if 6L have problem with mana
Right now play with 5L

https://pastebin.com/C4R9ugQF

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Akelota/characters

with clarity is never ended mana
Anyway thx for the build, wanna try VD.
Last edited by Akelota on Jul 8, 2018, 10:43:13 AM
Anyone got full gg gear for this build for sale? i want to try it but too lazy to buy piece by piece... LMK.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info