Is Beta Key Timer Giveaway Flawed?

I've registered an account months ago, and still haven't gotten a beta key yet. I know one is given away roughly every 5 minutes, 10 giveaways in 50 minutes, about 11~12 giveaways per hour, 24 hours a day.

However, I realized something. From some names I've seen, there are some that seem similar to one another. Now, I know about possibilities, and that it's just two different people with a similar name. But if you have names that are like (for example, User: beta01, beta02, beta03, or beta04, etc.), it just seems kinda fishy, like someone is obsessed in getting a beta key, they create maybe 10 or 20 accounts just to better their odds in winning a beta key sooner.

I only have this one account, and all I want is to just check this game out to see what it's like, just like with any other MMO I've come across. It just seems unfair when you look at the beta key timer in that form when there may be multiple people creating multiple accounts just to get multiple beta keys, and then try to sell the keys, or give them away, in exchange for personal information that can be used against you (like your secret question of what is your middle name, or favorite music band, it's all scams to figure out your password, and then hack your account, along with any other site you may be registered to).

Anyways, I just hope my beta key will come soon. Until then *Goes back to playing Diablo 2 or PS3*
There is no such thing as freedom...
It would be nice if I'd get at least one or two replies on this matter. Curious on what other peoples' thoughts are about the Beta Key Timer, and what they think about this flaw.
There is no such thing as freedom...
Same here, but if u stay on the forums your chance is higher so gl with that...
It's the nature of the beast, if someone has 10 email accounts, they can, sadly create 10 accounts, you can join them or not.

And you only have to post 1 time, to get the x10 chance, you do not have to keep posting. :)
i feel sorry for ppl who wait 1month or more o,o
im waiting like one week? something like that and i have enough.
There is some sort of system in place to catch multiple accounts, but GGG does allow more than one account per IP address. They catch the heavy abusers, but not everyone.

If you see cases of this happening, report the names and they'll be banned. GGG has taken care of these people before from community reports.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Posting I guess for that x10 change someone mentioned earlier in this thread..?
-.-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info