ok

repeat for 20+ years

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Jun 20, 2018, 3:48:19 AM
Quality life commentary by I_NO :P
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
"
Zionyaru wrote:
Quality life commentary by I_NO :P

:)

My first impression was I_NO talks about dependency..
The FAMILY is the BUILDING BLOCK of civilisation and the destruction of the FAMILY UNIT thanks to CULTURAL MARXISM will be the downfall of civilization...! FACTS
Lucky for me women dont like me lol
I dont see any any key!
Well anything that starts with I WUB U is bound to failure.
Getting married to a person when you don't plan on raising children with them is like getting auto insurance for a car you never plan to drive.

Not getting married to a person when you're raising children with them is like not getting auto insurance for a car you are driving to work every workday.

Never raising children is willful destruction of one's own genetic legacy.

If you think the "why" of marriage is love, it is. But the love between the adults isn't the "why," it's a guarantee on the "how."
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 13, 2018, 3:34:07 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Getting married to a person when you don't plan on raising children with them is like getting auto insurance for a car you never plan to drive.

Not getting married to a person when you're raising children with them is like not getting auto insurance for a car you are driving to work every workday.

Never raising children is willful destruction of one's own genetic legacy.

If you think the "why" of marriage is love, it is. But the love between the adults isn't the "why," it's a guarantee on the "how."

some genetic legacies should be destroyed

I dont feel the need to pass mine on, its utterly unimpressive
I dont see any any key!
"
K1rage wrote:
Lucky for me women dont like me lol

Nonsense. You haven't met the right one. Probably looking in the wrong places too.
Censored.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
I WUB U
I WUB U TOO

I FUCKING HATEU
FUCK U

srry
srry
srry
please forgive me