Hideout Showcase

PLEASE PLEASE add more hideout decorations PLEASE
Really nice hideout, it gave me some ideas for mine. However like others have suggested including myself in past, we need the feature to save/load decorated hideout. It is really a little bit of pain to make it from scratch in every new league :/ It would be great if there was some improvement to hideout decoration editor, to be able to save the decoration progress.

Keep the game awesome like always, I am really enjoying it.
Is there any hope for improvement in hideout system? Adding save/load option or shared hideout between leagues can't be that hard. Decorations aren't limited by the masters' lvls (new mtx system allow for sharing between leagues) so why we can't just reimport hideout from prev/standard league?

Please GGG, assign one person to that task, that'll be enough!
Last edited by Amongalen on Jun 13, 2018, 2:54:00 AM
Awesome!

You guys are so creative in using the available hideout elements, I'm always like "where did they get this, I have all masters at level 8 but can't buy that stuff". :-)
What the f... !

Thanks GGG. Thanks guys.
We do need new hideout rewamp.. Lots of things are made of many decorations instead of one, making it a polygon spam, and fps kill.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Damn it, I wanna submit too!!
Long time ago you guys said there would be hideout templates, are they ever going to be made?
Would be really cool!!
This makes me want to ditch the leagues and go play standard even more...

Btw, I like how Catarina "the artist" makes such a good hideout decoration. :P
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
Can we have a save/Loadout feature for hideouts? I don't like to re-decorate every single new league that comes out and reclaim parts from my standard league's hideout to put into the new league's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info