It's been a while since we've showcased creative hideouts made by our community. We've picked some of the recent submissions from the Hideouts forum and have created some screenshots to share with you today.

Tainted Paradise by guggelhupf

Spoiler

Mediterranean Village by LAGROSSESIMONE

Spoiler

Zana's Madness by __MaX__

Spoiler

The Abandoned Temple by ZakkPerish

Spoiler

The Steampunk Asylum by kentgrav

Spoiler

For those of you who are looking for unusual decorations for your hideouts, we'd recommend checking out video tutorials by Path_of_DerroK and ruffinad.

We're always on the lookout for awesome hideouts, so if you'd like to submit yours for a future news post, just take a screenshot or video and make a post in the Hideouts forum.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
wow, pretty nice hideouts. Maybe i should put some effort into mine too :)
Nice!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
We need hideout slots
Been looking forward to these, always inspires me seeing what people come up with!
Maybe I should try sharing mine sometimes.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Spoiler tags aren't working for me for some reason (they refuse to open up.)

Chrome 67 (64-bit)
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jun 12, 2018, 10:14:12 PM
development idea: save / load your hideout layouts so that when i work on a hideout I can always save it to load it in..

(set required master level to load the layout, if it was made in a tier 3 hideout for example, requires the relevant master to be level 7)

fix the hideout stash as well pls, so unorganized and hard to navigate when you don't know exactly what you're looking for...

hint: you can also sell "hideout layout slots" in the MTX store
Last edited by Kotsubaki on Jun 12, 2018, 10:37:52 PM
Those details...
wew!!
I am inspired to make one that looks good now.
"
Kotsubaki wrote:
development idea: save / load your hideout layouts so that when i work on a hideout I can always save it to load it in..

(set required master level to load the layout, if it was made in a tier 3 hideout for example, requires the relevant master to be level 7)

fix the hideout stash as well pls, so unorganized and hard to navigate when you don't know exactly what you're looking for...

hint: you can also sell "hideout layout slots" in the MTX store

also still waiting for this. it's pain to decorate hideout league to league.
Nst

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info