Grinding Gear Games is looking for a Game Lighting Artist

Unreal engine?
"Working knowledge of Maya and real-time game authoring environments like Unreal engine."

Not sure if this was meant as a hidden message. Would be a good move long term to base game on another engine - then just focus on game design and content.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Inferius90 wrote:
You are supposed to look for game optimisator not another artist
And who do you think does that? A separate ‚game optimiser‘? Can you study ‚game optimization‘ now? 😂

God forgive me, you can‘t be helped.

It was a sarcastic joke as if you havent figured out why so many people write things like that
"
jackof8lades wrote:
So more visual crap no one asked for in a game that already runs like shit.

"
zeldzioszka wrote:
Pls give us option to turn off the graphic skill effect , fps is terrible in this league ...

So they refuse to optimise game and instead add shitload of new graphics to increase game requirements
Last edited by Inferius90 on Jun 12, 2018, 6:41:07 AM
Good news. But yeah, some optimization would be nice (but hey, it's got better with the new ground effects, hope they will continue to work in that direction as well). Cheers to our overlord 10c(ent).
so, we're getting 6 more acts in 4.0???
I thought you'd be looking for someone who understood colour ;)
GIve us option to turn off the graphic skill effect , fps is terrible in this league ... I cant play any build with herald ability. BV with 3x heralds =1-5fps. This is not a joke
I can probably name 4 different colors of brown, is that good enough?
It has to be a mutually beneficial deal, but all I see is demands what a potential employee must have or do and not a single word about what GGG has to offer. I hope GGG pays humongous salary (keep in mind that you might have to leave your home country for a long time). Also, I wonder is it good or bad that employer isn't publicly open about the size of salary.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Last edited by Toshis8 on Jun 12, 2018, 9:10:38 AM
isnt it better to look for someone who can do something that make the game playable
for a lot of us instead of bob ross
RIP my old potato PC. this is going to be the last nail in its coffin.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info