[3.6] Aila's Rank 1 Hybrid/Low Life Righteous Fire Occultist

"
Uoipka wrote:
https://pastebin.com/NeysaAbY
Here is another version that I saw on Chinese? Aila's path of exile profile a long time ago with some(little) editing (There is still a PLENTY of place for improvements and you need str and dex on gear AND it's lvl 100 build).

Main things you need are Esh's Visage, Unset Ring with +2-3 to socketed gems with 20-21 lvl Purity of fire (+2 ring for 21 Purity, +3 ring for 20 Purity) and gloves/helmet with Essense craft (Helmet will be better today because of Shaper/Elder items) + Witchfire Brew.

This gives you chaos damage does not bypass ES and allow you use some high ES shaped Vaal Regalia with %es on kill as well as 90% fire res with ruby flask up.
And I don't even add some Watcher's eye.
Chayula can be replaced by a rare amulet or Bisco.

I don't play with this setup yet xD So idk how well build will show itself but on paper, it seems good.

Overall this build dates back way too long to make sense in today's meta.

Also, the second you spent more than 70 mana, you are on "Low Mana", and therefore will get smacked by chaos damage.
This means every "reduced regen" map is a no-no, let away "cannot regen", just because of that.

Well yeah, it's not that easy to start but at the end, you can farm delve (Played at 270 depth yesterday). Mana gained on kill from the Soul Siphon is pretty much enough to sustain mana at no regen maps in end game you can buy -mana clarity Watcher's eye.

I tried this build for some time and it works well so far. I don't really play Delve league anymore so I don't wanna play this build(or the league itself) to the actual endgame ~97+ lvl that means my setup and items are not done yet.

You will have LESS damage than Hybrid build idk about Shavronne's Wrappings (prob too) but vs Shav you will have %es on kill and it's really good + more es. You will have less degen vs hybrid or shav build and high es pool (shav build from this post, not the cutedog's200ex? one)

Gloves with 16% more attack speed are very nice btw (use them at all build with shield charge now?). as well as Shield Charge AS enchant. Corrupted Weapon with % fortify on hit allow us to replace fortify for culling strike quality %attack speed.
There is also Transcendent Mind jewel for ~180 es regen which is nice
Waiting for Flaskback... (Flashback)
Last edited by Uoipka on Sep 29, 2018, 6:57:25 PM
Spoiler
Thanks for the build, I'm having fun with it! (even though I died a lot before getting used to the playstyle). I was wondering if there is a way to run tiple curse + purity of fire + discipline? I want the 3 curses for DPS, purity of fire is super useful and discipline is essential for my watcher's eye. If there is no way to do that, I'll probably skip the third curse. Thanks!

Nevermind, I saw the section for vitality.
Last edited by Daalad on Sep 30, 2018, 10:24:43 AM
if only this build was able to do endgame bosses easily
If you're going low life with shavs, why not use redbeak?
"
Bukkas2 wrote:
If you're going low life with shavs, why not use redbeak?

Why would you? Less damage than a Doryani's Catalyst, less mobility than a Brightbeak, so literally no reason to use it.
Last edited by bjornharx on Oct 4, 2018, 7:07:14 AM
Day 1. (*watching videos*) wow this clear speed is amazing! enemies are exloding, bb old-fashioned rf marauder/inq builds. i should play this build!
Day 2. (*can't wait*) I almost bought all the stuff for this build, continue tomorrow
Day 3. (*finally got all the gear*) what the hell. why is my energy shield slowly going down. I don’t have enough monsters to keep stacks for energy shield.
Day 4. (*deletes the game*)
Why are you taking EE ? I don't understand.

Anyway great build, I'm 78 so far !
"
achmoye wrote:
Why are you taking EE ? I don't understand.

Anyway great build, I'm 78 so far !

To trigger -50% fire res with Orb of Storms dealing lightning dmg.
This build is really nice,

The guide is not super clear though, especially about sustain, I had to look somewhere else.

I'm 87 so far, doing good, but it's really for experienced players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info