[3.6] Aila's Rank 1 Hybrid/Low Life Righteous Fire Occultist

Also something that I havent seen mentioned that helps me out a ton is running one flask to take off burning. This will turn or RF and allow Disc to start the regen again. It is why you run CD to charge energy shield.
Can anyone check out my character Samedia? I feel like my sustain is awful.. I have the wrong flasks atm - but everything else seems okay. I just can't seem to sustain unless I'm sprinting between mobs. I know you have to play quick, but I can barely even loot sometimes.
After failing in the Incursion Flashback Race at 98, this time round I managed to secure the #1 Occultist spot and got to lvl 100 in SSFSCBetrayal.

I'll take some rest and will post some new thoughts and improvements regardings ailaRF.

This build grew to be my favorite build and there is so much stuff I'm looking forward to change and try out!

Ps: +1 curse chests are awesome
and give you 3-5 skill points to spend somwhere else

"
Perplex11 wrote:
Can anyone check out my character Samedia? I feel like my sustain is awful.. I have the wrong flasks atm - but everything else seems okay. I just can't seem to sustain unless I'm sprinting between mobs. I know you have to play quick, but I can barely even loot sometimes.

Gotta go with the flow.

If you don't act very strict on your filter and don't think 3 steps ahead where the next pack is to cancel some
of the degen while you want to backtrack and loot, your are going to have e rough time.

This build is literally nothing other than an efficient mapping machine that works on zero uniques if requiered.

-------

So a few things from my perspective:

- a "+1 curse" chest is so much QoL as you can chose a different pathing and forgo the +1 curse node on the tree

I had an additional 5 skill points which I pumped in ES nodes, but you could as well go for the "Overcharged" wheel and have free frenzy/endu. charges for faster moving between packs & a longer IC proc. thanks to expanding 3 charges which REALLY is a must in T15 maps for porcupines and pesky syndicate members.

- as has been already mentioned, a flask-swap to something "of Dousing" is helpful as always

You just swap it out for your Quicksilver whenever you encounter things like Zana in a map or whenever you reach the end of a Delve node, in the Temple of Atzoatl to backtrack if you didn't carefully connect rooms. This way you have all the time in the world

- "% faster start of ES recharge" I crafted on both of my rings

As mentioned above, we can simply turn of RF whenever so it comes in very handy to have a 50% faster start of ES recharge to quickly start recovering whenever you are out of Vaal Disc. or you are far away from your cart in the Azurite mine.

- Betrayal content

There isn't much you can do about not being able to easily handle the content. Transportation and Fortification is somewhat okish, as there are many adds and bursting down the members with VRF and VDC up isn't much of a problem. But Research and Intervention can become frustrating, even with a Scorching Ray swap which has the exact setup as the RF links.

The safehouse raids are somewhat doable with Scourching Ray, but when fighting the leaders I often struggled and mostly skipt them/logged when I reached the entrance to the arena

- The Ephemeral Edge

Since I didn't drop a single Brightbeak from 1-100, I decided to make use of a already corrupted https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ephemeral_Edge with "Onslaught on Kill" which I got from random Div. cards

Seems like the master himself used the same in Betrayal, no idea if he didn't drop a Brightbeak either, but I honestly still prefer a good ol' BB for faster SC and the res on it which makes gearing easier.
Last edited by bjornharx on Dec 27, 2018, 6:44:59 AM
For Merciless and Uber Lab and A10 Kitava, irrespective of whether you have switched to Hybrid/LL ES RF you can use Vortex (which uses almost the same support gems) instead of RF which will make the fights much safer.

This build is cool but only for those addicted to speed! :)
my righteous fire eats aw my energy shield. Do i have to only use vaal righteous fire? I have no energy shield if i use normal righteous fire.
Loved the Playstyle of the build but couldn't figure out how to deal with Bosses with this Build (with way higher investment into Gear than someone playing on SSF)
Does everyone just skip Bosses in any semi-high Map? I've mainly tested the Build on 16 UGS and some random 11-15's but couldn't manage to do a single Map Boss in any decent amount of time if even at all (I could understand not being able to kill a t16 Boss from juiced up Maps but even at lower Red-Tiers?)
Otherwise the Build played amazing, insane clearspeed which gives the build nice survivability, but any kind of Boss/Miniboss and it seems to crumble. Even struggled with Incursion Architects as they survive way longer than the Trash surrounding them -> Meaning no regen apart from Vaaldisc. which didn't last long enough because the ST Damage was just nonexistent.
And just as a disclaimer for anyone asking to link my Gear or something, i already respecced to my old build (Stormbrand) so most of the Gear is already sold or somewhere waiting to be sold in my stash. I've played the Hybrid variant and my gear was definitely on the higher end of the spectrum especially in terms of Raw DPS compared to Aila's SSF Gear/PoB, played it from somewhere around end of 93 to 95, then respecced back because skipping Incursion just seems wrong.

So just to summarize my question here, how do you deal with something like Mapbosses or Incursion Architects? Skipping Mapbosses would be fine but not even being able to clear a highlevel Incursion just seems wrong to me.

I really want to enjoy the build but i'd be sad if the only solution to anything that even remotely resembles a "Boss" is to skip it
Honestly, when I boss I run 2 of Dousing flask. Use one at 50% es and charge around until regen starts. once regen starts it is uninterrupted for 4 seconds and you turn back on rf and can literally not die in this time. It is important not to spam flask and save a poison and bleed just in case to start regen.
What abt lvling on tree? with path chose first?
Im thinking in making this build
With a good invest can i kill t16 boss/alva/syndicate?
How does one acquire the Broken Crown in SSF ?

Sorry I'm bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info