Party Improvements

This is a great update, good job dev team!
Now, can we get a change to the DoT of Cold Snap. The DoT cap is ridiculous. Noticed this when i was leveling but the degen is set based on your level compared to the enemy level/rarity then the dmg you deal. It became extremely apparent when i changed to significantly better gear with much higher dps on the degen but the rate at which it burned rares was the exact same as before. Please fix that when you roll out the "fix" for it stacking/counting dmg during invul phases on spawn locations and invul bosses.

Thanks.
Nice, big qol improvement.
Now we can call this "This is a buff".
IGN : WalkOnTheEarth
thank GGGG(gods) for blessing the viability of support builds with their humbling patch. my 12 aura guardian rejoices.
Good idea so far
Will these changes make it easier to implement cross instance trading (especially trading to people directly from your stash even when you're not in town/hideout)? The most common reason people don't respond to trade requests is because they're either in lab or don't want to burn a map portal for a 1 alchemy item. To prevent abuse all you need to do is make sure items that are in inventories can't be traded to someone in a different zone (people would use this to carry more loot back without burning map portals otherwise).

This league has made this problem even more apparent, since temple has so much loot and such a tough boss its risky to burn a portal.
Great!
i <3 minesweeper
"
Neerox wrote:
No performance improvements? ... i think quality of life updates like this is nice ofc, but i would pick performance improvement over this

Yep, how ridiculous that no performance improvements are discussed in a post about party improvements...

I recommend that you continue asking in unrelated threads until you get a satisfactory answer.
Yes, finally! I love playing with my fiance, but she is not as hardcore gamer as I am. So now I'll be able to play to my heart content and just downlevel when playing with her <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info