[3.4] KissMeQuick's Freeze Spectral Throw | Easy Instakill Shaper | Smooth Mapping | Uber Elder

Would this build work for HC? Seems really fun to play.
Which ascendances did you use for scion?
"
Jenova798 wrote:
This looks so fun im doing it.

+ Just got a 9% cast speed + curse lvl 12 vuln on hit 2 abyss jewels tombfists, how would that affect the build?

It is fun! Unfortunately no, AS and Ele weakness would help.

"
acamat wrote:
Would this build work for HC? Seems really fun to play.

Unfortunately I don't think so. You don't really die with this build but because of the <7K life I can't suggest it.

"
0ne_ wrote:
Which ascendances did you use for scion?

Shadow & Elementalist.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Looks even more insane than your reave gladiator but how come no new music? Haha
How would you go about leveling with poets pen?

Never used it but I get the gist of the mechanic, but I'm interested in how you would do it personally?

Thanks!
"
smylouie wrote:
Looks even more insane than your reave gladiator but how come no new music? Haha

Gotta save some for my next builds too :P

"
jaddlol wrote:

Never used it but I get the gist of the mechanic, but I'm interested in how you would do it personally?

Thanks!

I've never used it as well but there was one who already uses it. Maybe someone else can help you out here or you can check the popular methods yourself (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
smylouie wrote:

Gotta save some for my next builds too :P

"
jaddlol wrote:

Thanks!

I've never used it as well but there was one who already uses it. Maybe someone else can help you out here or you can check the popular methods yourself (:

Lmao I literally can't find a single good claw to buy. Link me poetrade?
"
jaddlol wrote:

Thanks!

I did this tonight:

Get to lvl 12 and get the gems listed below.
- Get 2 poet's pen
- Get 2 Praxis Rings for mana problems
Left - Unearth, Bodyswap, LMP then GMP (When u can)
Right - Volatile Death, Controlled Destruction (When u can), Conc Effect (When u can)
Then you need Frenzy, GMP and Faster attacks as soon as you can equip them.
Then start getting build items as soon as lvl allows you too.

That's it, I leveled to 62 in like 4h-5h and it was the first time I had fun leveling, its so easy I played till T9 with all negative res, not getting upgrades or life items and didnt die, but you can always get a goldrim / string of servitude all res and some life items.
Last edited by Jenova798 on Jun 14, 2018, 1:55:01 AM
Heya, i have a few questions i hope someone can answer:
1. what do you think about this build for farming low - mid tier map?
2. will it be as fast as the meta build BV ele inpulsa or at least almost as fast as it?
3. i grew tired of playing BV ele. got 40ex to spend so i wanted to try something new. I'm mainly farming t3 burial and t11 UGS. I have 6L inpulsa so can i replace shroud of the lightless with it or is it a bad idea?
Last edited by jinhaoxuan on Jun 14, 2018, 5:31:33 AM
what gem would you give up if all of your gear is max # abyssal sockets?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info