[3.4] KissMeQuick's Freeze Spectral Throw | Easy Instakill Shaper | Smooth Mapping | Uber Elder

is there a reason u dont spec into Primevil Force? seems like a lot of damage
"
Zetoxical wrote:
is there a reason u dont spec into Primevil Force? seems like a lot of damage

Since there is already so much damage in the build and it won't be available all the time, I've decided in favor of defensive nodes (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Had a pretty rough start in the flashback event with that as my starter but got to a point where it feels rly nice.

Next step will be the upgrade to a shroud and a decent belt.

How does the belt look that i want? Tripple res? Ele dmg ?
"
Zetoxical wrote:
Had a pretty rough start in the flashback event with that as my starter but got to a point where it feels rly nice.

Next step will be the upgrade to a shroud and a decent belt.

How does the belt look that i want? Tripple res? Ele dmg ?

The more res the better (: Flask Duration isn't bad either.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
hello i'm kinda stuck on this build i have the same gear except for the claw and jewels all go with max life however i have 2.7k of life only where did i go wrong ? Not to mention that my resistances are all below 40 and when i look the dps of spectral throw it's saying 6k is that normal ? i'm lvl 71 for the moment btw
"
gasparinc wrote:
hello i'm kinda stuck on this build i have the same gear except for the claw and jewels all go with max life however i have 2.7k of life only where did i go wrong ? Not to mention that my resistances are all below 40 and when i look the dps of spectral throw it's saying 6k is that normal ? i'm lvl 71 for the moment btw

You cannot buy the Abyss Uniques before you have the adequate jewel sockets in the skill tree and have the proper jewels with all 30+ life / res's to max your res's. ATM I am using a 5L Belly of the Beast until I can afford the jewels to switch to Shroud. IMO it is best to buy the Abyss uniques (Tombfist, Lightpoacher, Shroud, Bubonic Trail) 1 at a time in a new league so you can properly manage your HP / Res's through Abyss Jewels. If you went ahead and bought everything all at once without having the proper jewels it will be pretty hard to progress
-
Last edited by Jessrabbit on Aug 19, 2022, 6:38:40 AM
Build looks like a blast.

Would you mind posting an Uber Elder video? I am curious when you use the Vaal ST since the boss is rather mobile (and being close to him with those ice spears makes me nervous).

Also, what are your thoughts on the Delve league, err I mean expansion, and how this build might fare with that endless dungeon? I would imagine it wouldn't have any problems but I thought I would ask.

Thanks
Last edited by TGGarrett on Aug 12, 2018, 8:41:38 PM
"
TGGarrett wrote:

Would you mind posting an Uber Elder video? I am curious when you use the Vaal ST since the boss is rather mobile (and being close to him with those ice spears makes me nervous).

Also, what are your thoughts on the Delve league, err I mean expansion, and how this build might fare with that endless dungeon? I would imagine it wouldn't have any problems but I thought I would ask.

Thanks

I'm not playing right now and didn't record Uber Elder then. I might record something in Delve but I might also not play next league because how easy the game is. Don't know yet (: The build is defo really good for Delve.
"
TGGarrett wrote:

Thanks

I'm not playing right now and didn't record Uber Elder then. I might record something in Delve but I might also not play next league because how easy the game is. Don't know yet (: The build is defo really good for Delve.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info