TeGnGcGent Stash Tab Constriction Non Paying Players

the problem with pay stash isnt the limited free players get. It's the meth and/or coffee and/or energy drink and no life addict that play 3-7 days no sleep to buy everything and fill their stash to raise price of trading in league start. A game shouldnt be based on the control of no life/drug addicts.
6 stash tabs everyone, pay to upgrade to premium, map stash, essence, etc... Ok. But extra items stash tab are currently used to control the market and that is disgusting.
Last edited by petitcrabe1 on Jun 11, 2018, 7:32:16 PM
"
MasterAxe wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Mercs in D2 were just aura bots.

If you truly believe this, then you sucked with your mercs =)

I mean sure, they could soak damage, act like a shield with tele and be repositioned with tele.... but the whole reason act 2 mercs were standard was the aura...
Yep, totally over league play.
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:
"
MasterAxe wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Mercs in D2 were just aura bots.

If you truly believe this, then you sucked with your mercs =)

I mean sure, they could soak damage, act like a shield with tele and be repositioned with tele.... but the whole reason act 2 mercs were standard was the aura...

No...
The aura was "ok", but the use of ethereal 2 handers that dont break was the reason.
"
petitcrabe1 wrote:

No...
The aura was "ok", but the use of ethereal 2 handers that dont break was the reason.

2 handers weren't the only exclusive ethereals and I don't recall a reliance on merc damage. I mean I don't recall barbs ever going meta, and it even took me a moment to remember those were even a merc choice.
@Charan

I still remember my thought process the day I bought my first set of tabs. This genre tends to turn me into a hoarder out of fear of ignoring something really valuable. My unwillingness to delete stuff was severely impacting my ability to actually play.

Several tab purchases later, while I could always "use" more tabs, I'm now more at a point where more storage would merely encourage bad habits as I'm slowly learning to be ok with vendoring uniques and other junk that while usable will likely never leave my inventory otherwise.

But I do agree, it is a little surprising space hasn't seen additional upgrades. But then again, they could have been mean and started with just one page and gradually add up.
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:

2 handers weren't the only exclusive ethereals and I don't recall a reliance on merc damage. I mean I don't recall barbs ever going meta, and it even took me a moment to remember those were even a merc choice.

the other ethereals were useless on merc... I dont even wanna know how you can consider a 1 hander even an option as the Barbarian couldnt even equip a shield.

Rogue Merc ? Bow only!
No amazon bow, no crossbow. In short, bad dmg ethereal choices

Desert Merc ?

Spears, Polearms, Javelins
Now, those offer actual dmg!

Barbarians Merc ?
One Sword! No dual wielding! NO SHIELD!
While you claim they never been meta.. They actualy did find some use but were harder to find proper weapon. Why would ppl use them ? Typicaly, people would just make the big ethereal runeword swords to equip on them. It was THE use of those weapons. Non Meta ? Of course it was part of it. You apparently simply never knew about it.
--->Bash and Stun<---

Barb were meta on any stun build as it was easier to stun lock many unique monsters with yourself and the merc.

Edit: Even sorceress and spellcaster necro often preferred the Barb but went with act simply because of the ease of finding the proper weapon as you had more options.. There no incentive from getting useless act 2 aura for a sorceress.

Merc not for dmg ?
https://youtu.be/JJcr811OFdc
Barb merc soloing Baal in hell.
Last edited by petitcrabe1 on Jun 11, 2018, 8:54:03 PM
Couple years ago 4 tabs was good enough, most of the time. Now the 4 tabs don't do crap with all NEW currency and items that people collect. Yes don't need to collect all the stuff, but that's not the point. What makes it REALLY hard is you can NOT sell from them at all, that's the BIG draw back. HELL the currency can fill up a TAB all by it's self real easy!! It's NOT GOING TO KILL GGG TO GIVE OUT A FREE PREMIUM TAB ONCE A LEAGUE OR FOR A CHALLENGE REWARD.

This is just to mach fanny to me.
Extra Tab, ahh in days when Quad tabs are almost mandatory.

Was just looking into some video demonstrating how to be efficient with chaos recipe, he only used Quad stat tab for each separate item...
Then the famous Quad dump stash tab this days, its just fanny.

I dont even jojo here or there i just laugh on absurdity, cant ignore what it become no mater the reasons.
"
tidbit wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
The Diablo 1 shareware demo was incredible in this aspect: fairly bug free and eminently replayable. If not for that demo

I remember getting a Diablo 2 demo off of a cereal box. Played that for HOURS. That won't happen anymore. Too violent and people would probably just steal them now. They were literally just in a plastic pouch on the front of boxes in the cereal isle.

Lol didn't know that was a thing either. That's awesome
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Whilst I normally tend to avoid commenting on these types of threads I am slightly confused by some of the views expressed and hope that someone can enlighten me on this.

For those individuals who are free to play and are unhappy with the stash tabs, why do you feel that TencentGGG should give you more stash tabs?

Whilst there has been a lot of complaining the arguments put forward appear to be;
There is too much free content provided (particularly as the game has been updated over time) meaning that I cannot keep all the items I gather whilst playing the game for free.
I cannot access trading and as such this means the game is not free and as it is advertised as a free game this is unethical.

Whilst there have been a lot of words I think these are the main arguments, neither of which appear particularly persuasive. Furthermore I would question the ethical position of someone of who looks to access a service for an extended period of time whilst giving nothing back (generally speaking relationships should involve some form of reciprocation, this has been explored in texts from Hobbes to Russell and modern philosophers such as Simon Blackburn - seriously read Blackburn's Truth is a great starter on ethics)

I raise this as I would strongly encourage those people complaining to assess their own sense of entitlement and rather than complain about those things they do not have, enjoy the things you have. If we could all do this then maybe Wraeclast may be a better place for us all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info