Nerf vaal constructs

I can't do incursions anymore because as soon as i take literally 1 step i take 50 million hits to the face and i die...

how is that fair?
Last bumped on Jun 18, 2018, 12:15:35 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
What have you done to try to mitigate the damage?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I feel your pain. I even pop vaal grace and maxed out chaos res and STILL get raped the second I enter. I dont even bother with incursions anymore. Cant even enter a t5.
Last edited by IQof3 on Jun 18, 2018, 1:21:41 AM
"
IQof3 wrote:
I feel your pain. I even pop vaal grace and maxed out chaos res and STILL get raped the second I enter. I dont even bother with incursions anymore. Cant even enter a t5.

If you maxed out chaos resistance than you are immune if you still die it's not chaos damage.
the thing is that they will pop off shoots almost immidiatly you trigger them. And they can be huge packs. We had the same problem with frogs and rhoas before irc. If they give them a slight variance in initial reaction time it would be about skill instead, which I prefer over straight up a stat check.
Nah, the ele hit guys do more damage....nerf them instead.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
IQof3 wrote:

On which character? I briefly looked at your characters, in Incursion you have only one lvl 88 saboteur and from what I see, he has no chaos resistance at all. Besides... Yesterday I full cleared T4 incursion with lvl 77 juggernaut, and his chaos resistances was far from maxed (15 out of 75).
"
"
IQof3 wrote:

On which character? I briefly looked at your characters, in Incursion you have only one lvl 88 saboteur and from what I see, he has no chaos resistance at all. Besides... Yesterday I full cleared T4 incursion with lvl 77 juggernaut, and his chaos resistances was far from maxed (15 out of 75).

It was probably a honest mistake and he meant "mined" instead of "maxed".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info