Can't Invite Alva To Map

So alva wasn't allowing me to open the temple from my hideout so i dismissed her. Now she no longer has the option to invite her to my hideout when i talk to her in maps and she doesnt show up anywhere else in the world.
Last bumped on Jun 26, 2018, 12:07:59 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You can only invite after you finish an incursion. And you definitely can do temples from hideout.
Yah you obviously didn't read my post, I had her in my hideout and dismissed her, now she never has the option to invite back. Its a bug and i was wondering if there was any updates on a fix
I am experiencing the same issue. First I had the bug where Alva wouldn't open the temple in my hideout so I dismissed her thinking that re-inviting might help. Now she only appears in maps and there is no option to invite to hideout before or after doing an incursion. Even on other characters that I am leveling she will not appear in any instances outside of maps.
*bumping* Is there a resolution here? I just dismissed Alva from my hideout over the same bug. I can only find her in maps, but I can't invite her back to my hideout. Help? :(
I'm having a variation of the same issue. Alva will not allow me to enter the temple from the hideout with any of my characters but one, and when that one opens the temple, it gets opened in the map device instead.

This is getting quite annoying.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info