Infinite Loading Screen Bug

Often on loading into a zone, the game will sit on the load screen with the gears turning forever.

This has happened loading into maps, hideout, Lab, and a variety of leveling zones.

This didn't start happening for me until a couple days ago.

Edit: Just took me three separate relogs to get into my goddamn hideout. Seems to be getting worse.
Last edited by Herianden on Jun 9, 2018, 11:58:02 AM
Last bumped on Jul 15, 2018, 10:18:49 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Can confirm. Have this as well, starting a few days ago. When I kill POE client and restart, the zone is there and I usually can enter - but the portal from the bugged loading is lost.
"
MisterHat wrote:
Can confirm. Have this as well, starting a few days ago. When I kill POE client and restart, the zone is there and I usually can enter - but the portal from the bugged loading is lost.

This is my experience as well. I lost 2 t15 portals to it yesterday. Didn't end up mattering but was very frustrating.

And it goes without saying that this makes end game lab almost completely unplayable, as you're nearly guaranteed to hit the bug and lose the lab.
Having the same problems for two days now...
Lost a couple of offerings and twice enchanted prophecies while trying to do the 4h lab.
It's really frustrating as I don't know what to do so I stopped playing for the time being until the whole thing is hotfixed.
On reddit people said it might help to deactivate multithreading but it didn't solve the problem for me. Still having infinite loading screens or disconnections when trying to switch instances regularly. :(
Last edited by mongomonki on Jun 9, 2018, 10:42:33 AM
I'm so glad I'm not the only one with this problem. Almost every single time I go to my hideout or enter a map I have to alt f4 because I get stuck in the loading screen for 5 minutes.
Update: I'm finding this bug happens far more often when trying to enter my hideout (or someone else's).

It happens about 50% of the time for HO and occasionally for other zones.
Last edited by Herianden on Jun 10, 2018, 1:27:22 PM
I tried doing maps from Zana's Laboratory in the prologue area and the endless loading screens seem to occur not so often there. Doing maps in my hideout is nearly impossible due to the massive amount of endless loading screens...

Also interesting... When doing maps in a friends hideout (we both have Haku's hideout btw) or running lab with a friend endless loading screens only occur very rarely... I'm really desperate as I don't know what to do...
I get this same shit too....
Poe update and all is bugged!!
i lost almost lost all portals for 3 maps and 1 Tempel!!!!
This is big shit! Please fix it fast!!
Same issue here. Definitely something new to Incursion.
It seems to help to change servers. Went from CA to Texas now DC. Each change works for a while then stuck at loading instance. I'm in CA but been using the DC server for a few hours without crash. Might be related to ISP and Server issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info