Client crashes, more client crashes and then some more client crashes

Getting LOADS of client crashes the last couple days. Only happening on my scorching ray character so far, but that is also the main one I've been playing over that time span.
I'm still crashing loads as well. I've done every single troubleshooting step possible and been in contact with support all to no avail. Looks like this whole league will be a wash for me. Sucks because I was fully crash-free in beastiary and it sucked, now they release a good league and the game is full on unplayable due to crashes in incursions, the temple, and the lab.
Getting crashes all over the place. Seems like every time I do a map now it crashes as well. It starts lagging like crazy then boom the game closes itself and I've lost everything.
I am tired of this shit. It's like talking to a wall.

It was the last time when I bought supporter pack.

Buying supporter pack and not getting support? Well fuck you too
I've also started crashing a tonne. Don't know if it was 3.3 or the most recent patch but I've noticed it a lot more recently. Can't find a pattern, its happened in different zones while using different skills (or just walking around or load screen). Getting frustrated at losing labs and incursions (hasn't happened on something expensive like Shaper or Guardians, yet).
I just came back to the game for incursion league and it's leaving a bad taste in my mouth. Trying to even enter an incursion is inviting a crash, and even if I don't crash, I get about 5-7 seconds of lag. 5-7 second out of the 10-12 allotted to do the incursion. So suffice it to say I have just started running right past Alva, cause it's useless trying to talk to her. But even if I don't do the incursions I still crash constantly. I am now stuck in Act 5 cause every time I enter Rooftop Apex to fight Kitava, I crash. Fifteen times in a row now. Not to mention that I get random crashes while moving between zones, or while just doing anything.
pathetic server makes me lost interest to play this game
"
Gomok111 wrote:
pathetic server makes me lost interest to play this game

I wouldn't put it in such a way, but I agree to some extent, this looks bad to new players, and frustrating to older players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info