The Stygian Armour Set and Super Stash Sale

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Hahahahah saved me the query. People going gaga over what looks to me like more of the same, only bluueeeee...

Hardly a first; the Gore set is just the Rigwald armor but with a palette-swap and a new effect thrown on.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
This is why I maintain the journeyman-->grandmaster stuff is some of the best. It looks like, I dunno, something a normal person might wear. Not some cheesy fantasy comic book shit. Don't get me wrong -- love cheesy fantasy comic book shit. Just never thought PoE needed it.

This is a big reason why I've largely avoided the MTX cosmetics. Your wording is pretty perfect for describing the aesthetic almost all of these lean toward: comic book villain.

Eventually, I may cave and get the Arcane set which looks okay, but beyond that, I've not spent points on any armor cosmetics. I have, however, gone for skin transfers. A shame that they don't show up when linked... But Yriel's Fostering is an AMAZING look on anyone using something like this:

(especially since while it FINALLY got 3D art... It comes with baggy pants, which are WEIRD. Was figuring it'd be more skin-tight leggings like the other leather armors)
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Last edited by ACGIFT on Jun 9, 2018, 11:05:10 PM
not bad
Ordinary Civilian.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info