Next Week's Patch

"
Exile009 wrote:
This guy 1-shot Shaper

I don't think you know what "1-shot" means.
Last edited by Belzak55 on Jun 7, 2018, 11:26:50 PM
"
Fixed a bug where some of Dialla's voice acting was in Russian.

So it was the Russians you say?!
I thought this:

"
Fixed a bug where having a Vaal skill socketed in The Poet's Pen unique wand prevented casting that Vaal skill.

was by design but it is good to know that it was mistake :) Great :)
"
While the Incursion Launch has been very stable for the majority of players, we realise that some users are experiencing issues. We are monitoring all reports for crashes and performances issues.

Thanks for also concerning towards potato PC players, you guys use to say "always optimize the game for bottleneck PC" since Xbox launch, I hope this statement is still stay true in GGG

Is really torturing to play in incursion with low FPS during some of the room ESPECIALLY the breaches room, not to mention when opening breach it becomes worst than ever ..... is unplayable =/
My YOUTUBE Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7SYVrfQWKi0NJiAJJMusg
So can you fix Dynamic Resolution on AMD GPU/CPU?

I never had this problem with Intel but it's a gamebreaking bug where literally everything turns so blurry you cant see ANYTHING at all, like having super horrible vision, if i leave it on for too long it will KILL my character.

Please fix it or give us the option to adjust the setting manually through the menu, maybe allowing us to adjust terrain blur, effect blur and character blur separately and the degrees of blur we want if you are unable to fix it.

Dynamic res is a really good feature that works and reduces system fps lag. However this bug on AMD chips is something that really needs to be addressed.
hehe hehe
Fixed a bug where Arc and Vaal Arc did not chain to monsters that the player did not have line of sight to.
hihi hihi
NICE :)
Still no fix to advanced mod description, at least the tiers ? :/

Anyway thanks for those other fixes.
SSF for ever :)
EDIT: Missed a Hotfix, nvm
Last edited by Psychoonaut on Jun 8, 2018, 3:07:25 AM
yayy``````````
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
[quote="Natalia_GGG"]Vaal Righteous Fire can now be cast by a Totem.[/quote]
Interesting, how do we 'define' which version of the skill should be used, or will the totem always use the vaal skill if the soul counter is filled?

nvm, we get 'both' skills tagged with the totem...

"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Fixed a bug where Alva would sometimes display an outdated Temple layout when viewed in a hideout.

How can we get Alva into our hideout??
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Jun 8, 2018, 3:37:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info