3.4 Delve Ele Hit Deadeye Starter/Endgame 1-2M Shaper DPS(dmg nerfed but still viable end game)

"
Ok am I missing something here, why are there points into the passive tree for damage with claws?

the jewel near it converts to bow...
"
feuerfreir wrote:
"
Ok am I missing something here, why are there points into the passive tree for damage with claws?

the jewel near it converts to bow...

I'm pretty new, I don't see it sorry. Is the jewel in the build, I don't see it on the passive tree.

*edit* Oh I see in the guide, the Lioneye's Fall Jewel. Duh sorry.
Sincerely,
Crazy Woman
Last edited by princessmisery on Jun 30, 2018, 4:04:26 PM
"

It is because they are within the range of a Lioneye's Fall jewel socket. If you do not have plans to get Lioneye's Fall don't get the claw points.

I am working on an alternative one that does not go that path, but i feel like something might be wrong with it.
"
Ichiorochi wrote:
I tried to make my own version of the tree, if you have time would you mind giving it a look?

Personal tree draft

Hematophagy useless coz we do only elemental damage

you just need to use tree without xoph amulet and lioneye's fall
Last edited by Sonidox on Jul 1, 2018, 1:57:36 PM
Any big difference between getting the pierce nodes in ascendancy instead of the chain ones? Chain is nice and all but feels like pierce can do more dmg and picker packs
"
Amperiex wrote:
Any big difference between getting the pierce nodes in ascendancy instead of the chain ones? Chain is nice and all but feels like pierce can do more dmg and picker packs

Chain more damage than pierce :). Not the big difference. Pick what u like more
"
Amperiex wrote:

Chain more damage than pierce :). Not the big difference. Pick what u like more
liked the build alot....just starting with full budget version...can anyone pls break the skill tree for me like 30, 50. 70. 90 points? thx
Last edited by tunerka on Jul 4, 2018, 9:54:07 AM
i will post soon trees 30/50/70/90 without xops blood and maybe without or with kaoms heart
Last edited by tunerka on Jul 4, 2018, 9:55:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info