[3.3] Juggernaut-Mjolner-[China No.1 World First?Uber Elder kill ]

Congrats on first uber elder kill dude you're the mjolner king!
Last edited by Voltaxic on Jun 14, 2018, 12:34:42 PM
"
philophil wrote:
"
Dafii wrote:
Melee phys in cyclone? your cyclone deals literally ZERO dmg take inc aoe
King of the Mjölner? More like King of not knowing how to choose the right support gems :D

i think thats more a color issue that he's running into so he's using Melee phys to get the right amount of mana cost on cyclone.

Using indigon require u to balance ur mana cost on cyclone to have it high enough but not too high.... ofc he could recolor n use something else, but u should think about the build mechanic before doing such comment.

Im playing indigon mjolner too n its very different then ur usual mjolner build, u need to think about the mechanic involved.

inc aoe has the same mana multi as melee phys u should think before u make such a comment ;)
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Coward's Legacy + Pain Attunement + not affected by Vulnerability Watcher's Eye
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
Dafii wrote:
King of the Mjölner? More like King of not knowing how to choose the right support gems :D

yes it has the same but has i said COLOR ISSUE maybe he just didn't wanted to recolor.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Jun 15, 2018, 11:26:15 PM
"
Dafii wrote:
"
philophil wrote:
"
Dafii wrote:

i think thats more a color issue that he's running into so he's using Melee phys to get the right amount of mana cost on cyclone.

Using indigon require u to balance ur mana cost on cyclone to have it high enough but not too high.... ofc he could recolor n use something else, but u should think about the build mechanic before doing such comment.

Im playing indigon mjolner too n its very different then ur usual mjolner build, u need to think about the mechanic involved.

inc aoe has the same mana multi as melee phys u should think before u make such a comment ;)

Inc. AoE also has a different color, so perhaps YOU should actually think before expressing yourself.
"
Dafii wrote:

You cant understand why melee phys support is there but you are ready to judge smartass. Is there cause of the 140% to mana cost to go with the indigo helm. Now be more polite when you are clueless bout a build
what a amazing build!thank you share it to us.么么哒
Last edited by 与尔共消愁 on Jul 24, 2018, 3:52:35 AM
"
KatKira wrote:

Inc. AoE also has a different color, so perhaps YOU should actually think before expressing yourself.

Thats my point i was talking how INC aoe could help n has the same multiplier but is a different color.... n that mayby he just didn't wanted to change color.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Jul 24, 2018, 8:41:06 PM
"
Dafii wrote:

Dude stfu, I would like to see you make a better build than that. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Isaac_GGG on Jul 27, 2018, 11:43:43 AM
Its ok he knows all, and is the King of PoE.
Last edited by Rtimusexile on Jul 30, 2018, 12:03:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info