Sao Paulo Gateway Network Issues

"
VironLaw wrote:
Recently Singapore and Japan realm also getting worst, the spikes happen becoming more now .... is unplayable with single-target melee skills =( so sad ...

The servers are not the problem there, more that SG suffers from constant undersea cable problems...a change in location isn't going to fix these one because the area effected is so large.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Tencent OP. The work GGG could no solve in 3 years has instantly solved by the influence.

Well now you guys need to ask Tencent to fix servers in Asian Regions too. Just tell them they are awful then problem will be solved in a matter of time.
Last edited by TrichocereusSP on Jun 7, 2018, 2:18:18 AM
Thanks.

I've been using Texas gateway because the Sao Paulo one is unbearable to play on. Joining or creating new instances takes several tries, for example.
for now ive been using texas or DC gateway even if the latency is higher, but i did notice Sao Paulo server became a bit better the last 2 days i played for some reason
Thanks a lot GGG!!!
"
VironLaw wrote:
Recently Singapore and Japan realm also getting worst, the spikes happen becoming more now .... is unplayable with single-target melee skills =( so sad ...

really?? 70ms?

i play with a 150ms without any issues.
Still no South African servers, but they will go through all this effort to keep 1/100th of the community happy
"
ZEUS_132 wrote:
Still no South African servers, but they will go through all this effort to keep 1/100th of the community happy

The entire south american community is 1/100th? Keep dreaming pal.
God bless GGG for that!!!!!!
"
Tencent OP. The work GGG could no solve in 3 years has instantly solved by the influence.

Well now you guys need to ask Tencent to fix servers in Asian Regions too. Just tell them they are awful then problem will be solved in a matter of time.

This joke is getting old real fast... -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info