STUPID RAZER NAGA MOUSE broke -.=

"
peachii wrote:
"
*turns Charan into a FISH

YEAH TAKE THAT

*grins and starts coloring your face with my permanent markers* Hope you like sorta temporary tattoos :)

*Runs away laughing*

SISTER!!!!!!!!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Dear diary...

What I said. *shrugs*
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
FCK42 wrote:
Why would anyone use a naga voluntarily? To many extra buttons and way too small imo.

I wouldn't give up my Naga for all the DPI in China. I can't play games on a two-button mouse and keyboard anymore, it's just horrible.

I'm on only my second Naga after using them for several years now. I've also got a Nostromo keypad that's so old Razer doesn't even sell it anymore that still works just fine. Razer build quality is not inherently shit; I've had five times as many Logitech garbo-gadgets break down on me as I've had Razer. Replacing my stupid Logitech headset was damn near a twice a year thing until I got fed up with it and bought a HyperX instead.

I'll buy Razer all day erry day over Logitech these days. The only thing Logitech makes worth buying are their keyboards.

That said, I went through three of Razer's awesome-but-sadly-flimsy Onza Xbox-pattern controllers before giving up on them. Very sad, those were lovely. Wish I could've found one that held up to extended use...
The Redragon mouse peachii recommended to me is still going fine. Of course I just got it about 3 mos ago.
Censored.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
With as much as you turn people into things, I'm amazed you're not begging TencentGGG to add transmogrification spells to the game.

Everyone loved that one in Warcraft...

That's probably on the table for another expansion. Separate skill tree for the transmog stuff, kinda like how they separated ascendancy. But any of them that don't give you extra move speed are going to be considered crap.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jun 7, 2018, 7:09:18 PM
This thread made me wish I had a screenshot from when ZiggyD does his advertising for razer on stream LUL
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
I still occasionally see those hideous Razer footprints on people from when GGG did that cross promotion with them. I believe Chris (or another GGG rep) talked about how well they fit in with the existing aesthetics of the game. As if we wouldn't notice the blatant advertising.

Makes me cringe every time. :P
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I'll never forget when Chris told me about them. To my face. I thought, this is amazing. What a huge deal!

Fuck they were ugly but I still look back fondly at the idea of Little Old GGG doing some cross-promoting with a big company like Razer.

Yeah man but those Tencent footsteps are going to be awesome I tell you, one cent per steps, every ten steps. Get it? GET IT? HA!!
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I'll never forget when Chris told me about them. To my face. I thought, this is amazing. What a huge deal!

Fuck they were ugly but I still look back fondly at the idea of Little Old GGG doing some cross-promoting with a big company like Razer.

Yeah man but those Tencent footsteps are going to be awesome I tell you, one cent per steps, every ten steps. Get it? GET IT? HA!!

I just choked on my coffee giggling. Stop trying to kill me.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
kolyaboo wrote:
The Redragon mouse peachii recommended to me is still going fine. Of course I just got it about 3 mos ago.

I actually just came to find this thread to tell her about this. I love my mouse, the buttons are just right for the size of my hand and it was not expensive at all. I also have their keyboard which has quiet keys so I can type at night without bothering the room mate since I don't sleep often.

First link I found for it - https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA9JN7162963&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC-_-pla-_-Gaming+Mice-_-9SIA9JN7162963&gclid=Cj0KCQjwu_jYBRD8ARIsAC3EGCIiF78Ohe0fBd4gNyzfUiuOkqwA7S2L5HBvgRn4fkG8wmPBfO2U9ZYaAh7mEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds I don't especailly like the white but they didn't have black when I needed it.

I have dropped it about 10 times and tripped over the cord a few times - my razor mouse broke the first time I dropped it, this one is like yeah whatever I don't care. I'm veru coordinated like that.

*leaves a teddy bear and crayons for my sissy to play with- pulls her hair and runs*
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info