STUPID RAZER NAGA MOUSE broke -.=

well a part of it I had to relink the other panel to it using TAPE what the fuck
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Jun 11, 2018, 6:44:25 PM
*turns Charan into a FISH

YEAH TAKE THAT
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
most of the gear in poe looks stupid af lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Razer build quality is terrible.

Go Logitech imo. Better build quality, better customer service - and better stuff in general.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
When I was asking about a mouse recently, everyone said DO NOT buy those. They seem to break quickly.
Censored.
Razer is notorious for their shit breaking.

Consider this a well-learned lesson.
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
*turns Charan into a FISH

YEAH TAKE THAT

*grins and starts coloring your face with my permanent markers* Hope you like sorta temporary tattoos :)

*Runs away laughing*
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

You're a FOOL for buying Razer...! Their stuff is DESIGNED to be broken EASILY. They would be OUT of business OTHERWISE
Why would anyone use a naga voluntarily? To many extra buttons and way too small imo.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Someone recommended me a Logitech G700 on this very forum years and years ago so I bought it and I love it to this day, works flawlessly. My previous Logitech mouse, Mouseman+ lasted me for 11 years.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info