The Magma Shield

Since Magma flows I was expecting something quite different, but it's not bad.

Badge of Skulls is still the best shield mtx.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

21 euro

LMFAO!!

Can you don't

These prices are and always will be ridiculous.
It's only for the pple who are purchasing addicts that you make money off these things, the rest gets screwed.

21 euro = the price of a whole game, get real.
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
"
Zamary wrote:
Weapon effects for shields pls

+1
+1
"
Starball wrote:

21 euro

LMFAO!!

Can you don't

It's only for the pple who are purchasing addicts that you make money off these things, the rest gets screwed.

My first thoughts were: magma shield ? cool ! time to spend some $ i need a nice shield mtx.

Then price... :O
sorry but you are already one of biggest company in world with 36 billions of net income in 2017.

So lol but no !! good try Tencent !!!
Maybe for 2$
Last edited by franko79 on Jun 7, 2018, 11:03:33 AM
Now THATS a shield! Great work on this MTX, it looks great! :D
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
"
can you make some small 'buckler' style shield mtx?

I really hate having huge shields, looks bad wielded with a dagger/wand

Something that looks like saffel's or Rise of the Phoenix, but half the size and Diamond/Hexagon Shaped would be cool

Less is more.

You can always try using the Vanishing Dye MTX to make the shield invisible, that always works for me in some cases. :)
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
How about giving your unique items the 3D art they have displayed in their picture's and which they deserve, instead of making expensive skins, that look boring or lame? Don't wanna offend anyone who like the skin of this shield. Just saying there are plenty of new uniques and old uniques which wait for their skin,....
"
franko79 wrote:
"
Starball wrote:

21 euro

LMFAO!!

Can you don't

My first thoughts were: magma shield ? cool ! time to spend some $ i need a nice shield mtx.

Then price... :O
sorry but you are already one of biggest company in world with 36 billions of net income in 2017.

So lol but no !! good try Tencent !!!
Maybe for 2$

In the moment I saw the shield, I wasn't even intersted about the price, cause it looked just boring,... like most shields. I don't get it why people sometime's paying money for some stuff :3 And from someone like me that is a thing I guess.....
"
can you make some small 'buckler' style shield mtx?

I really hate having huge shields, looks bad wielded with a dagger/wand

Something that looks like saffel's or Rise of the Phoenix, but half the size and Diamond/Hexagon Shaped would be cool

Less is more.

As if there weren't enough 3D shields that look like nothing in your hand,... :,D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info