Straight port on Incursion/Temple doesnt work tbh

So I have now done about 4 x 11 incursions and it still isnt getting any easier if im honest.

The reason I say this is maybe because I am a melee build marauder. I get into an incursion, run in the direction I have choosen and hopefully get to kill enough in the varying time i started with, sometimes I just dont get enough enemies because I have to get through doors etc etc and fine ill live with that at the moment because I have got the fastest movement speed etc etc.

But here is my big BIG problem, gathering the KEYS to open doors. IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO STOP KILLING AND/OR CLEARING THE AREA SO I CAN PICK THE FFING KEY UP. I am so so getting annoyed with this. I have had some incursion drop 2 keys and even then still not been able to use ONE of them because my timer runs out as I had to stop attacking to try and pick it up and then moving on.

This is easy on the pc because they mouse over it click and done. The xbox has ALWAYS had problems with collecting certain items as we move/fight without having to basically stop or as I do is have to wait until the fight is over and the area is clear.

I am so so UNHAPPY again that this has been a straight port over and we as xbox players again will be at a disadvantage. Something has to be done because tbh this is making me hate this league already.
Last bumped on Jun 14, 2018, 1:15:36 PM
Some rooms need to be removed...
Im using 10% movement speed boots and no movement skill, I have cleared some rooms with 15 seconds left because they are good designed "doors on sides" but these rooms with mental deadzones and 0 monsters is impossible, i cant even run back to the middle before the timer is out.
The key should be automatically picked up if you walk close to it.
It is the single most annoying thing in this league.

Have 13s on timer.
Key drops.
Spend 8 seconds trying to pick it up.
Game just targets mobs all over the place.
Decide to kill mobs.
you now have 3s remaining with the key in your pocket and cant reach the door.
Incursion ends.

Agree. Picking up those keys is brutal. Although so is not being able to tweak loot filter.
1000% agree. I'm so unbelievably angry that I still can't price an entire tab after being promised over and over again that it would finally be on this patch. Between my anger of that and this key issue on xbox, I have hardly been playing at all and I think my steady support pack purchases every league are about to end forever. I'm angry and probably over it at this point.
Not sure if you guys know this, but if you are in combat and need to pick up an item press UP or DOWN on your right stick next to the item. It should highlight it and you should be able to pick it up mid combat (assuming you aren't Multistriking or spell echoing).

I have used this primarily in breaches to save time after clearing the breach. It works "most" of the time and also should work for incursion stones.

Just an fyi. You guys might already know this... so no insult intended if you did.
"
Prizy wrote:
Not sure if you guys know this, but if you are in combat and need to pick up an item press UP or DOWN on your right stick next to the item. It should highlight it and you should be able to pick it up mid combat (assuming you aren't Multistriking or spell echoing).

I have used this primarily in breaches to save time after clearing the breach. It works "most" of the time and also should work for incursion stones.

Just an fyi. You guys might already know this... so no insult intended if you did.

you're kinda just proving his point at how much extra bs you have to do to pick up an item lol

also I'm moreso disappointed at the crashing issue, as if no one really playtested this fucking patch.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
"
Pbfloyd2112 wrote:
1000% agree. I'm so unbelievably angry that I still can't price an entire tab after being promised over and over again that it would finally be on this patch. Between my anger of that and this key issue on xbox, I have hardly been playing at all and I think my steady support pack purchases every league are about to end forever. I'm angry and probably over it at this point.

we have a lot of things to be angry about dude, but try not to be too pissed. there's probably only like 4 people even working on the xbox version and it's (mostly) not their fault this shit is happening.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
"
rangerDangerr wrote:
we have a lot of things to be angry about dude, but try not to be too pissed. there's probably only like 4 people even working on the xbox version and it's (mostly) not their fault this shit is happening.

Myself and several others have more than once said we would love to help test stuff on Xbox before it went live. They should be able to do some kind of PTR for us with little to no effort.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
"
Pbfloyd2112 wrote:

Jeff apologized on discord for it and promised its on top of his prio list for the upcoming weeks. I really hope the announced improvements along with the fixes in the next patch include things like this stash tab pricing. There are soo many small things, that could just improve the player experience by a lot, if they would just have the time for it. Ofc things like desync will remain and its a real motivation killer, if you try todo anything fast and efficient, but they could make our waiting time much more enjoyable. And tbh stash tab pricing, would generate plenty of revenue. Before I go and price 10 items manually I would rather buy 10 tabs and just dump my shit into them.

But its nice to see that many players in town. Seems incursion is better received than beastiary on xbox.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info