Is everyone enjoying rolepalying a genocidal plunderer?

I'm certainly not. GGG must be living under rocks to force players to roleplay the genocide of the native americans by the Spanish Conquistadors with an extremely thinly veiled 'Kill the Native Americans for loot' story line in 2018.

Yes, Yes, I'm a filthy casual and I'm sure I'll be pilloried for being a snowflake SJW, but just think for a minute what the present Incursion League is really portraying.
Last bumped on Jun 17, 2018, 2:31:58 AM
Yes.
I especially liked the part where the conquistadors magically traveled back in time to cultivate the native Americans for optimal looting.
I am. Best league for a long time. I don't really give damn about the virtual natives as long as they give me the loots.
"
We7efrur wrote:
I'm certainly not. GGG must be living under rocks to force players to roleplay the genocide of the native americans by the Spanish Conquistadors with an extremely thinly veiled 'Kill the Native Americans for loot' story line in 2018.

Yes, Yes, I'm a filthy casual and I'm sure I'll be pilloried for being a snowflake SJW, but just think for a minute what the present Incursion League is really portraying.

The dead babies on the beach, slavery, human experimentation and torture, etc. etc., was ok though with you up till this point?
Really buddy? You realize the whole premise of this game is mass slaughter for revenge right? The fact that you end up saving Wraeclast is just a coincidence. Each one of the characters is a sociopath who shouts out a rationalization every time they kill a rare/unique mob. "Just fertilizing the soil!"
What's wrong with some well celebrated genocide? Looking back at the history of mankind, mass murder seems to be a cultural value crossing over ages, ethnicity and heritage. Looking at the genocide clock, we're long overdue for another. What's your bet where it'll be at? Israel going all out Warsaw on Gaza? No, they wouldn't, would they?
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Mmmmmmm... it's a game.
Just cuz they're wearing attire that looks like "native americans" doesn't mean they are, you racist prick.

I logged in just to let you know I'm here to laugh at you OP.
"
Excyis wrote:

I logged in just to let you know I'm here to laugh at you OP.

+1

Gotta love the crazy SJWs ^^
Always delivering comedy gold

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info