[3.9] WINDS OF WINTER: Endgame Low Life Freezing Pulse Occultist | All Content | Magic Find | $$$$

hey does anyone know if this is a viable build for ps4?
"
hey does anyone know if this is a viable build for ps4?

Don't see why this build would be fundamentally any different on console than on PC. It's fundamentally just a self-cast Freezing Pulse build, there's nothing too fancy about it other than the gear, mainly getting a Shavs and two Void Batteries.

Obviously the legacy standard gear doesn't exist there, but it's not needed.

Might be harder to get endgame gear depending on how big the trade economy is.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Apr 6, 2019, 10:34:35 AM
What am i missing here? how does this build avoid being frozen?

Thanks for a nice guide btw.
"
Anelit wrote:
What am i missing here? how does this build avoid being frozen?

Thanks for a nice guide btw.

A flask "of heat"
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/EizoCX/characters

Love the build first of all! Thank you for sharing, maps and bosses are fun to clean. However my dps sucks- what is the issue here with my build, I am missing something for sure. Critical on items? Would be happy to hear any feedback on my build. Thank you in advance!

hey just wondering what you think my first 4 skill should be with this set and the second 4 becasue on ps4 ur first 4 are the right buttons then you need to press and hold r2 to use the other 4?
"
EizoCX wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/EizoCX/characters

Love the build first of all! Thank you for sharing, maps and bosses are fun to clean. However my dps sucks- what is the issue here with my build, I am missing something for sure. Critical on items? Would be happy to hear any feedback on my build. Thank you in advance!

Hi sir? what is your total ES and did capped your resist with this set up? ty in advance.
Hey just wondering if its possible for you to make a pob level tree maybe like level 20 40 60 80 100 would be very helpful cheers
Thanks for posting this great guide. I'm recently getting back into PoE after a very long hiatus and ive got a couple questions for you.

1) right now i'm still getting geared and don't have pandemonium or precursors emblems yet. I'm using presence of chayula amd some diamond rings. One if the rings has lvl 14 warlords mark on hit, which gives leech and a way to generate endurance charges for immortal call. While using this ring do you think I should still use energy leech in my 6link? Will the 2% from warlords mark plus the 0.5% or whatever from the tree already cap my leech? If so would something like increased critical damage support be better until I replace that ring?

2) Given the undeniable awkwardness piloting this build around tight layouts with lots of doorways, what maps do you think are the best candidates for the elder orb?
"
Communismo wrote:
Thanks for posting this great guide. I'm recently getting back into PoE after a very long hiatus and ive got a couple questions for you.

1) right now i'm still getting geared and don't have pandemonium or precursors emblems yet. I'm using presence of chayula amd some diamond rings. One if the rings has lvl 14 warlords mark on hit, which gives leech and a way to generate endurance charges for immortal call. While using this ring do you think I should still use energy leech in my 6link? Will the 2% from warlords mark plus the 0.5% or whatever from the tree already cap my leech? If so would something like increased critical damage support be better until I replace that ring?

You should still use energy leech for the damage. You will have capped leech with warlord's mark, energy leech and leech from tree. I have capped my leech with only 0.3% from the tree.
Write random stuff here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info