Questions of a 75 level 2H GS HS Marauder

Hi. Currently I'm messing up with my 2H GS HS Marauder. I'd like to improve my character a bit, both the passive tree and equipment. Please tak a look at it.

Passive tree:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABS0OPA_MEuEUIBRNFHEZLhmFGjgc5yDwIQIhVSFgJKon1SftKLUq9i3SMgk26TkOOlI62DwFQKBBP0TnUEdQUFHmVElWBFcNWGNZ818_YEtgiGFSZp5qHmo7cql07Xrve4x8u3zZgziGYIzPkFWRzp7Nnz6fy5_fogCi6qZkpzCnhKgYqWisqrQvud277cAaxFjFisbYyZjSIdlh3sHjauSt51LsOO8O707vfPAf8i_z3fZI97760g==

Selfmade selffound equipment

Spoiler

That's how it looks. Most of them are selfmade and self found items. Atm i have 3900 Hp, used blood magic till now but I want to get some auras, so I have 370 Mana. With the 6 L Maul my GS damage is 4100 and HS 8500 with hatered and anger auras. I would like to focus on GS and clearing areas. Also I'm taking into consideration Iron reflexes, Grace, Haste and Determination auras to improve both dps and survivability. Basicly my question is: what should i change in the passive tree? Will 50%+ elemental damage (Catalyse nodes) boost my output dps? Should I get Lava Lash node? It would be really nice if you made some changes to the passive tree and posted the link of the 'respecced' tree. Atm I'm with 14 respec points but can get regrets if the boost will be significant. Cheers
Last edited by wiceqq on Mar 2, 2013, 12:58:28 PM
Bump: Added Blood rage skill, now it's 9.5K HS and 4.6K GS DPS, gotta get some mana leech on item. Still looking for improvements
I would really appreciate any help
up
You might want to grab the +res or reduced mana nodes in the templar starting area. You could try clarity with blood magic too. Make sure you grab the +mana regeneration in the templar area though. You probably 6l ground slam instead of sharing it with heavy strike. Most bosses aren't that dangerous once their adds are gone, so it should be fine. Also consider using 2 enduring crys. If you have two gems, they have separate cooldowns and you can cap your endurance charges right from the start.
Ign: UnbreakableChains
Please pm me if I win anything.
Easy, huge return on investment is getting a normal granite flask and/or quicksilver flask then use 4 glassblower baubles to make it 20% quality. Then just use trans/augment/alter to get two properties you like. The extra duration is very noticeable.
Also, two points for body and soul in the templar starting area gives +8% armor and energy shield then +20% armor, +10% all resists and +20% energy shield. Can move a point or two out of lightning and/or cold resists to pick it up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info