3.3.0b Patch Notes

"
I am crashing with Scorching Ray/IceStorm combo. Also crashing in the Labyrinth any time I go in at any random point. I cant ascend and can hardly level now that I've reached 60 its begun to crash much worse. Please fix.

I am crashing using Scorching Ray as well. And the crash quite literally quits PoE with no errors or anything; the only temporary fix I have been able to find is to DISABLE - Engine Multithreading.
"
NetArc wrote:
"
I am crashing with Scorching Ray/IceStorm combo. Also crashing in the Labyrinth any time I go in at any random point. I cant ascend and can hardly level now that I've reached 60 its begun to crash much worse. Please fix.

I am crashing using Scorching Ray as well. And the crash quite literally quits PoE with no errors or anything; the only temporary fix I have been able to find is to DISABLE - Engine Multithreading.

I haven't tried that out yet, but I have had success degrading PoE from D11 to D9. Will try out your solution as well!
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
My friend was getting horrible fps drops after the patch hit, quit after about half an hour it got so bad (and that's after restarting his pc). We'd both like it if he was able to play the game; please figure this out.
was wondering about that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info