3.3.0b Patch Notes

3.3.0b Patch Notes
  • Fixed a bug where Charged Dash could teleport you through doors.
  • Fixed various issues with Charged Dash and Flame Dash where they would sometimes fail to teleport you when cast.
  • Fixed a client crash in the Incursion leagues when trying to create areas while having the Monstrous Treasure prophecy.
  • Fixed a client crash caused by Zilquapa, Architect of the Breach's breach pool ability when some minions were caught in it.
  • Fixed a client crash caused by monster versions of Lacerate.
  • Fixed a client crash caused by Power Siphon.
  • Fixed a client crash caused by the Inferno Bolt Nemesis mod.
  • Fixed a rare instance crash that could occur in the Rotting Core when a boss was killed.
  • Fixed various instance crashes.

This patch has been deployed without a restart.

Last bumped on Jun 8, 2018, 4:30:35 PM
dank
dank
Wahey! Hopefully this fixes my crashing problem. :D

EDIT: Nope, still crashing.
Last edited by Dribble on Jun 5, 2018, 2:34:03 AM
I'd hoped it would fix mine... sadly, not to be. Crashed twice in the last ~10 minutes.
Hello,

Let's hope most of crash reasons have been dealt with. Some will still need some more work from GGG, meanwhile switching to DX 9 highly helps if you still crash.

Thanks for your continued hard work!
Aww...no fix to minions not adding time when attacking architects? It's really screwing over summoner builds in the Incursions.
Still crashing after patch. Seems like the screen freezes but I can still hear the game running in the background sometimes and then it closes.
Is it possible to also have a quick patch for all trappers out there. The cold snap linked to a trap and multiple or cluster trap is not working. I also saw someone in global that vortex doesn't work too. Please. If it is a new mechanic we need to know. Incursion highlighted most trapper skills and it would be bad if we are not being heard. I know some trappers were experiencing the same issue. Love yah! Cheers!
----

Nish
:AOE expert
:Soloist
This patch actually started my other wise perfect client to start crashing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info